• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

GQman2121

Banned
Why am I watching this garbage?

Tim-Tebow.jpg

You know it......

Fantomex

Jets have the stupidest fans in all of football. They deserve this garbage team. They don't have a clue on if the ball was thrown behind the receiver or if the receiver didn't handle the ball correctly.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I'm waiting for the 2/$60 deal at Toys R Us next week.

Fuck, wasn't aware of this. Awesome deal. NCAA FB 2013 makes that very tempting. I rented Sleeping Dog through Blockbuster Blue Ticket (no late fees) though, and nothing else really interests me (still need to play Darksiders 1)..

Fuck, wasn't aware of this. Awesome deal. NCAA FB 2013 makes that very tempting. I rented Sleeping Dog through Blockbuster Blue Ticket (no late fees) though, and nothing else really interests me (still need to play Darksiders 1)..

Yeah, I'm thinking NCAA 13 and Sleeping Dogs. BF3 will be a PC purchase.

Fantomex

I'm either doing NCAA or Sleeping Dogs/Darksiders 2. No way black Friday has any of those titles for less than $30

Top Bottom