• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

LJ11

Oooooh, can't watch the game right now. What has he been doing? I have an odd vested interest in him

Mostly his ability to read run so quickly, keep clean/knife through traffic. Just dances around guards.

edit: he just knows where the play is going. great pick.

Tamanon

Banned
LOL Jets fans doing the chomp.

Tebow making that run game better!

I assume Sanchez has the ice on his shoulder because of all the heat he's been throwing tonight.

Tamanon

Banned
How the fuck is a tackle getting so much press from the announcers? It's weird, especially when he's doing basic blocking.

LOL at the crowd going crazy for the bootleg.

Beautiful dodge by Tebow.

Dragon

Banned
How is this fucker still in the NFL. If I'm not mistaken he is the least accurate QB ever. Worse than Jamarcus Russell.

Yeah he's pretty awful. Then again Carolina lucked out with Scam because honestly the other four QBs they've drafted over the past two years have been dreadful. I mean Tony Pike? smh

The fans know this is the 2nd-3rd team Defense, right?

For making fun of Derek Anderson's accuracy, Tim Tebow's accuracy is probably the worst in the modern era at 47%.

Mostly his ability to read run so quickly, keep clean/knife through traffic. Just dances around guards.

edit: he just knows where the play is going. great pick.

Thats so hawtt. I was so high in him in the draft. I'll have to catch the replay. Watching linebackers avoid linemen coming to the next level and blow up the run is so satisfying when it isn't happening to Detroit

Top Bottom