• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Jesus was boo'd too

350px-CheckmateProper.jpg

LJ11

They're just saving it for the regular season guys. Have to keep it hidden from the Bills, we all know how dangerous they are.

GQman2121

Banned
Community and Parks are on shortened seasons, but NBC is backing Matthew Perry, a show about dudes with babies and a clear Modern Family ripoff to save their lineup......that's depressing.

Dragon

Banned
Community and Parks are on shortened seasons, but NBC is backing Matthew Perry, a show about dudes with babies and a clear Modern Family ripoff to save their lineup......that's depressing.

NBCs shows are depressing especially now that 30 Rock and The Office are on the downward trend.

squicken

That Matthew Perrty show has potential but I'd never trust them to do it right. A show around sports talk radio is a goldmine

Afrikan

*Mr. Burns* Excellent :)

when he starts making rookie mistakes, and they feel pressured to go to their 10mil guaranteed QB, their season will be in disarray. Back and Forth Back and Forth.

Kids got talent and seems real smart....but I think the 9ers defense and coaching staff will be too much for him, at least in his rookie year.

Fantomex

ask DM what alex has done to him in 7 or 8 games of madden 13 already! this is a normal game for me dominating people!

What I'm learning about this years Madden is that it's tailored for a West Coast Offense of dink and dunk. I can't try to fling it like I'm running the run and shoot even with Eli Manning. I guess it really is true to tr game being played now. Completing long passes is truly difficult. Once I started doing 6 or 8 yard pass schemes the Giants didn't know what hit em. Even when I had Crabtree one on one 30 yards deep.

Dragon

Banned
What I'm learning about this years Madden is that it's tailored for a West Coast Offense of sink and dunk. I can't try to fling it like I'm running the run and shoot even with Eli Manning. I guess it really is true to tr game being played now. Completing long passes is truly difficult. Once I started doing 6 or 8 yard pass schemes the Giants didn't know what hit em.

Patriots must be god-like in that game then. dink and dunk is their forte.

What I'm learning about this years Madden is that it's tailored for a West Coast Offense of dink and dunk. I can't try to fling it like I'm running the run and shoot even with Eli Manning. I guess it really is true to tr game being played now. Completing long passes is truly difficult. Once I started doing 6 or 8 yard pass schemes the Giants didn't know what hit em. Even when I had Crabtree one on one 30 yards deep.

gotta pick your spots to go deep. but alex's deep ball sucks balls in the game.... just as it does in real life :(

squicken

okay this is funny. 10 QBs this year will be first or second year guys. 5 are from Texas. Ponder, Luck, RG3, Tannehill, and Dalton. None were offered scholarship at UT to play QB

Top Bottom