• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Fox318

I actually think that outside of the injures the Jets played a good game.

Offense got the ball moving and Hill looked good out there and both QBs looked ok with Hunter out.

cashman

Banned
okay this is funny. 10 QBs this year will be first or second year guys. 5 are from Texas. Ponder, Luck, RG3, Tannehill, and Dalton. None were offered scholarship at UT to play QB

bro they had garrett gilbert

to be fair though, none of them had really impressive offer lists. Also luck never wanted to play college football in texas

GQman2121

Banned
I actually think that outside of the injures the Jets played a good game.

Offense got the ball moving and Hill looked good out there and both QBs looked ok with Hunter out.

You're delusional.

Even for a rookie, Hill has shown nothing tonight to be a remotely considered a #2 WR.

eznark

Banned
Shia LeBouf is playing a bad ass?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
V

squicken

bro they had garrett gilbert

to be fair though, none of them had really impressive offer lists. Also luck never wanted to play college football in texas

Yeah Luck thing is misleading b/c obviously everyone wanted him, but he was clear about going to better academic school

Cloudy

Banned
It's kind of insane to sign a FA and not give him a chance to start but the rookie's been better. A total slap in the face to Flynn and a huge red sign to any future FA's.

WedgeX

Banned
Why is it so hard to take anything Shia Lebouf does seriously?

Shia LeBouf is playing a bad ass?

V

I concur entirely.

TheFatOne

I'm guessing your faith is still mustard seed size.
No I believe. I even drafted him to be my starting QB in the shirtless fantasy league. His accuracy is garbage though. This interview makes Sanchez look bad. Joking around about not scoring won't go well with the media.

Am I really that delusional?

I feel hopeful after this game.

Yes you are delusional because in the end it's about scoring points. When you are gifted incredible field position, and come away with three points that is terrible offense. Jets needed to score some TDs once in the red area.

LJ11

Yeah Luck thing is misleading b/c obviously everyone wanted him, but he was clear about going to better academic school

i thought luck was a three star hs recruit, ranked below a few guys that never amounted to shit.

edit: quick google search shows a four star by rivals. i was always under the impression he was a hs qb that kind of flew under the radar.

Fox318

TrVqU.gif

Fuck Simms and McElroy.

Lets get Chad out there!!!

exarkun

It's kind of insane to sign a FA and not give him a chance to start but the rookie's been better. A total slap in the face to Flynn and a huge red sign to any future FA's.

I was about to post the same thing. They have the same situation that green bay had.

Flynn signing was a mistake to give him that big of contract. Green Bay made him look good cause you could anyone at qb there and they'll do well.

Top Bottom