• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

jakncoke

Banned
TrVqU.gif

Fuck Simms and McElroy.

Lets get Chad out there!!!

Did chad tear something in this gif?

eznark

Banned
I was about to post the same thing. They have the same situation that green bay had.

Flynn signing was a mistake to give him that big of contract. Green Bay made him look good cause you could anyone at qb there and they'll do well.

lol, no it wasn't. His only guaranteed money was this year. People who worry about one year football contracts are absurd.

GQman2121

Banned
I was about to post the same thing. They have the same situation that green bay had.

Flynn signing was a mistake to give him that big of contract. Green Bay made him look good cause you could anyone at qb there and they'll do well.

That's far from accurate.

Cloudy

Banned
lol, no it wasn't. His only guaranteed money was this year. People who worry about one year football contracts are absurd.

I'm not even thinking about the money. Stunts like this make the front office look like amateurs and/or hasty decision makers or worse (have less pull than the Head Coach?). Unless there's big money up front that can't be had elsewhere, why should any guy sign there and possibly face this kind of embarrassment?

Fantomex

Could Tebow work a west coast at all? Short passes, slants, bubble screens? Not acurate enough? His deep ball is ass

Believe it or not some say playing the West Coast offense is harder for a QB because your choices have to be quicker I think. Problem is Tebow can't throw or make decisions quick enough. FMT would probably know more.

Talon

Wtf?

Valve is producing a movie about how people are obsessed with DOTA2 to the point of ruining their lives? Amazing.

It's like McDonalds producing a documentary about obesity!

Owzers

Tebow with no spread option, no receivers, and little throwing skill....yet I'm still disappointed. Good luck against buffalo with whatever offense is used that you didn't bring to the pre season.

exarkun

That's far from accurate.

What? Put that pudgy guy from the Bears at qb and the packers still make the post season.

Plus Ez, 20 mill is still alot for a guy to sit on the bench. It either means they wanted Russell to develop and give him time or they had no really thought except "we needz good qb". I applaud the first thought, but i suspect its the latter.

Tbh though, I loved Wilson at Wisconsin. I dunno how anyone thought he wouldn't be ready day one. He had poise, took care of the ball, and looked like a great athlete.

squicken

i thought luck was a three star hs recruit, ranked below a few guys that never amounted to shit.

edit: quick google search shows a four star by rivals. i was always under the impression he was a hs qb that kind of flew under the radar.

I didn't live in Houston at time he was playing, but was aware of him b/c of his dad and his HS. I don't follow recruiting at all but knew he didn't want to stay in-state

brentech

Pre-ordered Madden from Amazon. Probably won't be able to play with y'all since I got rid of the 360 and only play on PS3 now. I got roped in damn it. First time I've bought 2 years in a row in a really long time.

Talon

Well, Flynn signed a month before the draft. I have to imagine the Seachickens were only looking to draft a project QB if he was a great value.

This kid is a gamer
He's a baller,
he's a play maker
and a shot caller.

In case you didn't know.

I got Tebowed,
He shattered the mold...
And all he does is win,
All -- all- all he does is win...
Listen

I got Tebowed,
He shattered the mold...
And all he does is win,
All -- all- all he does is win...

Unleash
Tim Tebow,
Let him go
It's time,
Turn him loose
Let him play...
Let him play...
On
Sundays...

Unleash
Tim Tebow,
Let him go
It's time,
Turn him loose
Let him play...
I'm going to church Sunday

Run pass option...
I think that's my game...
I GUARANTEE YOU THAT
I'm no John Elway

He's re-writing the book,
Week in and week out,
He's a unique football player that's what Tim Tebow is all about...

He's a gamer, he's a baller, play maker, shot caller.
He's a gamer, he's a baller, play maker, shot caller.

Unleash
Tim Tebow,
Let him go
It's time,
Turn him loose
Let him play...
Let him play...
On
Sundays...

And all he does is win,
All -- all- all all he does...

One more day..
One more win..
All -- all- all all he does is win games.

Top Bottom