• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

If you need more space or anything else let me know.

wood1.jpg

wood2.jpg

Thanks, it means a lot.
Saw this earlier but couldn't comment. Awesome work, Buckethead.

Bowser

Rate my team betches (10 team, ESPN standard scoring, had #1 pick):

Dh6MF.jpg

D. Moore was an autopick, I wanted to take Benson I think :/

Bowser

That's a nice team. Almost too nice..., how did you pull of the Rodgers/McFadden combo?

Playing with family members who rely all too much on ESPN rankings / their own stupidity. Case in point, Matt Forte went 6, Brady went 9 lolol. ESPN had Charles rated 22 and DMac 28 (!)

It's only $20 per person, but this is probably the easiest $200 I'll ever make lol.

Talon

That's a nice team. Almost too nice..., how did you pull of the Rodgers/McFadden combo?
Shit happens in drafts.

I got Calvin, Larry, and Julio in one draft. McCoy, McFadden, and Cruz in another. These are leagues that are at least 5 years old each as well.

WedgeX

Banned
Shit happens in drafts.

I got Calvin, Larry, and Julio in one draft. McCoy, McFadden, and Cruz in another. These are leagues that are at least 5 years old each as well.

I managed the exact same thing last night, although Megatron is my keeper. Managed Eli on that team as well.

Godslay

Banned
Playing with family members who rely all too much on ESPN rankings / their own stupidity. Case in point, Matt Forte went 6, Brady went 9 lolol. ESPN had Charles rated 22 and DMac 28 (!)

It's only $20 per person, but this is probably the easiest $200 I'll ever make lol.

Quite a steal. I picked up Lynch with 28 in the Shirtless gaf league, DMC was long gone by then.

Shit happens in drafts.

Damn. Pretty lucky.

Bowser

On Sunday, Joe Buck picked the Panthers as his surprise team. Tonight on Bill Parcells NFL Preview, Keyshawn picked the Panthers to win the division.

zqQLl.gif

Farewell Chris Cooley. Good night sweet prince. Really wish there was a way to keep the guy on the team, to help RGIII's development, and also because I don't trust Fred Davis to stay off the weed. Hope he can latch on with a contender and get some burn.

Bowser

Bowser what the fuck happened with your WRs?

I went QB/RB/RB and there was a run on WRs in the rest of round 3 and 4 so there wasn't too much left. Then I went Jordy/Gates and by the time I got back to my pick it was slim pickings at WR. I'm high on Decker and Smith though.

finished my fantasy draft:

Cam Newton/Schaub
Fred Jackson/Marshawn/Michael Bush
Jimmy Graham/Pettigrew
Mike Wallace/Brandon Marshall/Demaryus Thomas/Denarious Moore/Erik Decker

You better not fuck things up for me, Scam

Pimpwerx

Watching my recording of Hard Knocks. HBO totally cherry-picked that Falcons game footage. Completely omitted Naanee dropping about 4 or 5 passes on his own. Meanwhile, they highlighted Chad's one drop in the first game. They completely omitted Marshall's (#31) ineptitude on defense, while highlighting Tae's PI foul. I like that they talked about our running game looking solid, but only showed us running to the left side of the line.

I know they don't want to make the franchise look bad, but they're missing the big picture in their coverage of this episode. The two biggest player changes this season have resulted in two borderline retards starting in their place. Marshall in the secondary and Naanee on offense. They've also overlooked the fact that Philbin was using our best cover guy as a nickelback.

You can look at those moves in a vacuum, but when you frame it properly, it looks like utter stupidity unfolding. Meanwhile, the Colts plan on using Tae as a lockdown corner. I'm gonna actually laugh my ass off when Tae has a field day on our wideouts. I can see him ripping us for a couple picks when we visit Indy this year. I won't even be mad. We fucking deserve it. Just like we deserve Brandon Marshall having a field day on us if we meet next year.

I like how Ireland notes that he wasted a 1st on Tae, yet settles for a sack of nickels in return. Why? Why not. Common sense eluded him long ago. PEACE.

Did something happen to the Packers that I dont know about?
Didn't something happen to the Packers last year? I'm just saying you never know what might happen during the season, Also the Bears are looking quite improved on O

Idc what anyone says Jay Cutlers a good Qb, who will help lead my fantasy teams to glory

Seda

Didn't something happen to the Packers last year? I'm just saying you never know what might happen during the season, Also the Bears are looking quite improved on O

Idc what anyone says Jay Cutlers a good Qb, who will help lead my fantasy teams to glory

Yeah they looked great against the Giants. Run game was unstoppable too.

Bowser

Watching my recording of Hard Knocks. HBO totally cherry-picked that Falcons game footage. Completely omitted Naanee dropping about 4 or 5 passes on his own. Meanwhile, they highlighted Chad's one drop in the first game. They completely omitted Marshall's (#31) ineptitude on defense, while highlighting Tae's PI foul. I like that they talked about our running game looking solid, but only showed us running to the left side of the line.

I know they don't want to make the franchise look bad, but they're missing the big picture in their coverage of this episode. The two biggest player changes this season have resulted in two borderline retards starting in their place. Marshall in the secondary and Naanee on offense. They've also overlooked the fact that Philbin was using our best cover guy as a nickelback.

You can look at those moves in a vacuum, but when you frame it properly, it looks like utter stupidity unfolding. Meanwhile, the Colts plan on using Tae as a lockdown corner. I'm gonna actually laugh my ass off when Tae has a field day on our wideouts. I can see him ripping us for a couple picks when we visit Indy this year. I won't even be mad. We fucking deserve it. Just like we deserve Brandon Marshall having a field day on us if we meet next year.

I like how Ireland notes that he wasted a 1st on Tae, yet settles for a sack of nickels in return. Why? Why not. Common sense eluded him long ago. PEACE.

All I can say is have fun with Legatron. Hands of stone, I have no idea why he was targeted so much by Chud. Must have had some embarrassing pics of Rivera and Chud from their SD days. Dude is a scrub.

Top Bottom