• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Silent Hill PSX on Vita...

so_good.gif

bionic77

I am not interested in the Madden league but I think for the good of humanity each member of the league should record a video on Youtube introducing themselves.

jakncoke

Banned
Dolphins are just fucked up for this season with all these trade, all these loss of good players. I am sorry for Reggie Bush who had now serious issues to come in my fantasy team. :(

1. Dolphins were going to such ass regardless
2. you put hope in a dude that got herps from that fat ass kim
3. lol french

KaYotiX

Banned
Barry sanders has had that damn madden game with him all day on ESPN lol. Yeah I know ea is a sponsor but damn.....give those guys a few mins without it in their hands

Splat

Bengals Center Kyle Cook probably out for the season, no one on roster to replace him, Bengals going 4-12 :(

Offseason of hope derailed a week before games.

bionic77

I'll never know why Harbargh(who I have been told is the greatest teacher of the game ever, rivaled only by Lombardi himself) has such an obsession with that cuckold loser Smith.
How many qb's will carry your golf bag AND let you fuck them in the ass?

Most qb's are prima donnas and would not be willing to spend the kind of time that Harbs requires for his one on one "coaching sessions".

bionic77

It's a good thing we have a quarterback with pocket presence, quick decision making skills, and a can-do attitude.

a) when the pocket is formed he is present in it
b) I never said quick = smart
c) he can do better than a Boller or Dilfer

These are facts, come at me!
You are being modest about the best qb in the league.

Top Bottom