• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

It would be pretty sweet if he sweeped the Steelers for a second year in a row. I honestly couldn't tell you which one I enjoyed more, the game 1 stomping or the game 2 last second win.

It would be pretty sweet if he sweeped the Steelers for a second year in a row. I honestly couldn't tell you which one I enjoyed more, the game 1 stomping or the game 2 last second win.

Gotta say, i'm glad the Rats beat the crap out of the Steelers in week 1. The Steelers were getting way too arrogant. All offseason anytime you heard them talk it was about how they owned the Ravens.

bionic77

I will take our 2008 threep of the Ravens over what happened last season. The difference as always is that Ben and co. closed the deal while the Ravens invented yet another way to lose in the playoffs.

It feels good losing to Tebow. especially when we had too many injuries to do anything in the postseason:

Better than barely beating the 8th string qb of the Texans followed by a legendary choke against Tammy.

Losing in the playoffs is better than winning the playoffs? You sound like an Eagles fan.

I will take our 2008 threep of the Ravens over what happened last season. The difference as always is that Ben and co. closed the deal while the Ravens invented yet another way to lose in the playoffs.

There goes old man bionic again, harping about ancient history. No please grandpa, tell us more about how the Steelers did more steroids than anyone ever and ruled the 70s and how you would go to Steelers games wearing an onion your belt (as was the style at the time).

3674089_o.gif

From his twitter account:

@1987Marty: Beware of the Bearded Ghost and please do not try to pat the Black Unicorn. Thanks management.
Words to live by. (Martellus Bennett is a straight wierdo but an entertaining one at least)

Talon

It's beyond hilarious that Brett Swain was on the field as a wideout on a regular basis for the 49ers. Obsurd.
:jnc

I've never seen that until now.
It's unfortunate that the Bennett family took The Black Olympics off of YouTube. That was Hot Sauce in the Bag level.

cajunator

Banned
damn that sucks. hopefully everyone in the area is well prepared

NOLA is MUCH better prepared for this storm. My city Lafayette is going to get some of the weak side of the storm. Baton rouge will probably get nailed too. The problem is that much of the Louisiana coast has eroded away from hurricanes and the oil spill. there isnt much between the cities and the Gulf.

Top Bottom