• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

GQman2121

Banned
I hope you're right about Flacco.

Ravens have open practice at M&T this afternoon if these clouds break and the rain can stay away.

630655081.jpg

Wrayfield

Lithuania is a great baskeball country, just because you can't find it on a map, don't mean you can blow them out :). Besides, after the Nigeria game, I am not surprised the US team was a bit sloppy on D.

MechDX

AlanBurge "Schaub's been with Keshawn Martin for 7 days. Watching that kind of come together & get better each day has been exciting for me." - Kubiak about 1 hour ago · reply · retweet · favorite

I have had my eye on this Keshawn martin kid from MSU as the Texans slot guy. Love that he already building chemistry with Schaub.

From Steph Stradley Texans blogger:

Foster, Tate and Forsett just look season ready right now. Just fun to watch Foster pick his spots, has great patience finding blocks and then gliding to a different gear when he sees open space. I think Foster and Martin have the most distinctive running styles in camp. Martin has an interesting suddenness to his runs, like video game stuff.

Damn! If Martin moves and cuts like Foster.......drool...

jakncoke

Banned
Yeah and miss the Ravens squash dem steelers

tbh though if you work nights i dont see why you have to miss games. games are usually at 1 est. if you work nights you prob wouldnt go in till 10/11 sunday.. more than enough time to get a nap, football, dinner in.

G-Fex

But...he's still a Brown

tbh though if you work nights i dont see why you have to miss games. games are usually at 1 est. if you work nights you prob wouldnt go in till 10/11 sunday.. more than enough time to get a nap, football, dinner in.

I'm going to work tonight at 10 pm. Getting out at 7 AM.

I am late for sleep, supposed to sleep at 1pm.

night Jak

I might have to sign up for REPLAY

squicken

It just hit me that using ratings in sports simulation games as a measure of an athlete's skill is a thing now. In my past two sports discussions, they were used to validate someone's prowess.

We're doomed.

Are these rankings sort of rigged to match the best players with the best overall score? I'm not going to argue Madden numbers, but I'm curious at the process they use. Because some of the component scores for lots of players is way off

You packer fans better be afraid.

As soon as Freeman finds out you guys are nicknamed Cheese-heads, he's going to be coming for you.

uh oh what's that...

CjXtz.gif
Sad news today, as every Packers fan in Wisconsin was brutally murdered then eaten by someone resembling Josh Freeman.
I love this goddamn thread.
Show me the evidence that you love this thread.
This thread is getting hostile.

Let us become closer by celebrating The Good Lord Thomas Brady day of birth.
This is like the South Park Woodland Critter Christmas.
You are so DEAD to me. I hope your family gets made into belts and wallets.
He's already eaten his family, he's a cannibalistic gator.
0803belichickkiss275.jpg

picture of bill bellicheck eating a scab off aaron hernandez elbow. you disgusting fucking home wrecked bill bellicheck
*vomits*
Yes you do my friend, yes you do.

I have so much meat and shells left that I can eat tacos for breakfast tomorrow as well! LIVING THE DREAM!
How'd you manage to find some tacos?
I heard there's a international taco shortage due to Freeman hoarding them all.
Hey guys, who's hotter?

ice-cream.jpg

or

emmastone3.jpg
Alison.

squicken

I support my Cleveland brothers. Good fans who have had put up with a really bad situation multiple times. We need more fans like them and less of the Patriots bandwagoners.

And unless Kave demonstrates an erotic fixation on a consumer electronics/software company, he'll never replace Old Man Snes

Milchjon

One of the best pics ever.

I support my Cleveland brothers. Good fans who have had put up with a really bad situation multiple times. We need more fans like them and less of the Patriots bandwagoners.

I've supported my team for a longer time than you've supported yours, so you better shut your damn mouth, my friend.

And yes, even a Rams fan can e a bandwagoner, you switched before it was obvious that Bradford would lead them nowhere.

jakncoke

Banned

And unless Kave demonstrates an erotic fixation on a consumer electronics/software company, he'll never replace Old Man Snes

unlike yourself, dirtyy team trader

Doomsayer

LOL.

Top Bottom