• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

squicken

I'm personally sick of hearing Colts comments, he hasn't stopped talking since we drafted Weeden

That's what I mean about trading for him. He complains in the media. His dad complains. Not that CLE didn't totally botch the concussion thing, but the guy is too much trouble for a backup QB

Officially cancelled my Netflix, F U Microsoft! I'll eventually get it back when Xbox decides to change the policy's or I have a new console to play it on. I pretty much watched most of the things I wanted anyway. hopefully when i come back the content will be much newer/better :")

Milchjon

Officially cancelled my Netflix, F U Microsoft! I'll eventually get it back when Xbox decides to change the policy's or I have a new console to play it on. I pretty much watched most of the things I wanted anyway. hopefully when i come back the content will be much newer/better :")

Arrested Development.

Man, I wonder how they will make that available in Germany.

Milchjon

That looks real nice.

Now imagine how nice it'd look if it featured Brady. Your screen would literally implode.

Also, (possible small Breaking Bad spoiler, dunno because I haven't kept up)
They're shooting parts of the fifth season in Germany?
Maybe I should finally catch up.

bionic77

Get a cheap Roku box or if you have a new Apple laptop get an Apple TV.

bionic77

How funny that the easy prediction of Kolb getting injured by the NO Bounty Hunters came true.

Kolb: First pass, Int. Next series, out for game
Skelton: Drives down field for TD

I don't know if Kolb is just made of glass or has the worst luck ever, but the man can just not stay on the field. Whether or not he could be a good QB in the NFL has become completely moot. Skelton looked pretty good for the most part during the brief stretch he played. We should cut Bartel and just develop Lindley as the #3 for this season. Lindley actually looked pretty good until the red zone. Kid rushed it and forced a bad throw. First game in the NFL, hardly condemning. I was annoyed that Floyd was barely in the game, they should be giving him heavy minutes in the pre-season. Antonio Smith did a good job in Beanie and Williams' absence. Not bad for a 4th string RB going against a starting defense, even if it was the Bounty Hunters. Really hoped Ryan Williams would play but his health is more important. Should see him at some point in the Pre-season.

Sucks that Dockett and Wilson didn't play, would have liked to see how our D would do against Brees. That's alright, will get to see them against the GB offense. Hopefully everyone is healthy when that day approaches. A bit worried about playing Lady Brady in wk 2, hoped it would be later so the guys could get acclimated.

It's kind of fun watching this UFA's run around and after any given play, say "you're cut" or "you bought yourself another week". That one kid, Elder, made a hell of a hit to cause that fumble.
Yes a bounty was paid to the Saints to take out Kolb.

The difference this time is it was paid by the Cards.

Shamalyantwist.gif. --->no idea how to spell his name

I'm personally sick of hearing Colts comments, he hasn't stopped talking since we drafted Weeden

Well, Colt and his dad and his brother and his cousin and his girlfriend and his girlfriend's sister and her aunt and his brother's long-lost friend and some hobo who once saw Colt get into a car from the other side of the street and ....

Turn this into a wallpaper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z71qrrSFa5c

That would be the best Brady wallpaper.

Dumervil.jpg

Will you use it ?

robert griffin wrote "seize the moment" on one shoe, and "seize the day" on the other. this guy is a fucking joke jesus christ why are professional athletes so embarrassing

robert griffin wrote "seize the moment" on one shoe, and "seize the day" on the other. this guy is a fucking joke jesus christ why are professional athletes so embarrassing
Shit he gets played to play professional sports, why not act like it's your whole life haha. I'd probably do the same lol smh

Top Bottom