• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Nothing better than the commentator suggesting that a player dive to get a penalty. This sport sucks.

IBChM.gif

cashman

Banned

Happy birthday, coming up soon. You're turning 19? Do you have plans to celebrate?

derp, did my math wrong. My birthday is actually two days before yours, so mine was yesterday.

so you're telling me, that you've been much more mature/responsible than I am, while still being younger? fuck you

regarding this part, that would be a big N-O. I'm a lazy bum at 19

dammit I'm pretty heated just thinking about Brad Childress.. Can't wait to fight him!

edit: Man, I'm gonna fight Troy Williamson, too! I'm gonna fight them both at the same time.
Have you seen your boy lately? Looking pretty big
11162667-large.jpg

@ Hope Solo: WOULD

And shit I wish I was drinking like ez right now

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
yaaa he's been getting fat. I love it. Does he even fucking call the plays for Cleveland? What a joke of a coach.

edit: this is admittedly based on nothing, but I get the vibe that Brad Childress is racist.

He'll have more wins then Leslie Frazier ever will in a season. Chilly at least had a record above .500

Vikings fired Chilly for like the only coach in the NFL worse than him. Truly amazing stuff.

How funny that the easy prediction of Kolb getting injured by the NO Bounty Hunters came true.

Kolb: First pass, Int. Next series, out for game
Skelton: Drives down field for TD

I don't know if Kolb is just made of glass or has the worst luck ever, but the man can just not stay on the field. Whether or not he could be a good QB in the NFL has become completely moot. Skelton looked pretty good for the most part during the brief stretch he played. We should cut Bartel and just develop Lindley as the #3 for this season. Lindley actually looked pretty good until the red zone. Kid rushed it and forced a bad throw. First game in the NFL, hardly condemning. I was annoyed that Floyd was barely in the game, they should be giving him heavy minutes in the pre-season. Antonio Smith did a good job in Beanie and Williams' absence. Not bad for a 4th string RB going against a starting defense, even if it was the Bounty Hunters. Really hoped Ryan Williams would play but his health is more important. Should see him at some point in the Pre-season.

Sucks that Dockett and Wilson didn't play, would have liked to see how our D would do against Brees. That's alright, will get to see them against the GB offense. Hopefully everyone is healthy when that day approaches. A bit worried about playing Lady Brady in wk 2, hoped it would be later so the guys could get acclimated.

It's kind of fun watching this UFA's run around and after any given play, say "you're cut" or "you bought yourself another week". That one kid, Elder, made a hell of a hit to cause that fumble.

squicken

BEREA, Ohio -- Browns quarterback Colt McCoy handled the news that Brandon Weeden will be the starting quarterback professionally, but said it was not a competion in camp.

Browns coach Pat Shurmur officially announced Weeden as the starter following Monday's practice. He said he spoke to the quarterbacks about his decision earlier in the day.

"I have not taken any snaps with the first group," McCoy said. "I thought coming in it would be a competition."

McCoy said he has "worked hard, excited about the season. We'll see what happens."

He would not say if he wants to be, or has asked to be traded.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2012/08/cleveland_browns_quarterback_c_18.html

Who would trade for him anyway?

Top Bottom