• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

I make it a priority to listen to "Ellen Degeneres" by lil' B at least once a month and thank based god for blessing me with such a work of art.

Afrikan

"Terrell Owens had a very impressive workout Monday in Seattle and the Seahawks are engaged in contract negotiations with the free-agent wide receiver and expects to complete a deal soon, league sources told ESPN's Ed Werder."
he ran a low 4.5 for them.

So.....Beast mode at RB and WR!

and _____ mode at QB

I'll let yall fill in the blank.

I'm a 9er fan, but its great to see T.O. get an opportunity again. That Thursday night Seattle game is going to be craaazy. I think he'll do great for them against other teams though.

JABEE

I went to the same barbershop as Brad Childress back when he was offensive coordinator of the Eagles. I remember him talking about how he wouldn't get back until late on Christmas Eve, because they had an away game in Arizona coming up.

he ran a low 4.5 for them.

So.....Beast mode at RB and WR!

and _____ mode at QB

I'll let yall fill in the blank.

I'm a 9er fan, but its great to see T.O. get an opportunity again. That Thursday night Seattle game is going to be craaazy. I think he'll do great for them against other teams though.

I hope TO performs well, yes he's an egocentric dick at times and he might be dumb, but something about him makes me so sad and seeing him self destruct is not fun.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Did DCX ever get a response video to his apology video?

MRY0t.jpg

omgomg

Afrikan

I am loving every second of his self destruction and hope it only gets worse for him.

it won't...guy is going to add to his legacy and make it into the hall of fame.

if the "writers" vote against him getting in, he would be the most accomplished NFL player to not make it.....besides Roger Craig. Dude was Marshall Faulk, before Marshall Faulk.

TO is team cancer who has never won anything and put himself above everyone else. I really doubt he gets into the HoF. There are so many great wr waiting to get in without his baggage.

i love TO and will always love him for what he was. when he was at his best in the early 2000's he was just an incredible receiver. loved watching him play and he just gave our offense a swagger.

with that being said, i wish nothing but the worst for him at this point. he is on the seachickens and i can't support him

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I just want to see him fail now to continue trolling my friend.

As soon as he finds out TO is signing with the Seahawks I know he's going to call me "TO the greatest man, watch him grab 1000 yards easy" then when he ultimately fails he'll just blame the QBs.

Godslay

Banned

As soon as he finds out TO is signing with the Seahawks I know he's going to call me "TO the greatest man, watch him grab 1000 yards easy" then when he ultimately fails he'll just blame the QBs.

I would laugh my ass off if Flynn and T.O. took the division. I mean hell, Peyton isn't going to last the whole season, so I might as well get some entertainment out of it.

Afrikan

TO is team cancer who has never won anything and put himself above everyone else. I really doubt he gets into the HoF. There are so many great wr waiting to get in without his baggage.

what's his "baggage" compared to other players? What was sooooo horrible he did on or off the field?

every player that got in the HOF was a saint apparently.

would you say Sports media, and mainly ESPN is the same as it has been 15 or 20 years ago? Where they properly report sports news...or would you say they have basically turned into the FOX news of sports.

Afrikan

T.O. was on his way to passing 1000 yards with the 2010 version of Carlson Palmer, before he tore his ACL.

T.O. had 830 yards receiving with Trent Edwards as his QB and the 2009 Bills Oline.

Let's all be honest, personally feelings aside TO is a beast.

Also I just saw a cheetos commercial, and now I want some Cheetos ............

Edit: Turrrrrreeelll

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
TO should be in the Hall Of Fame. Regardless of what he did to ruin his image, the numbers speak for themselves. In his prime he was completely unstoppable. And even though his end in Philly was bad, coming back from that injury to beast in the superbowl is nothing less than amazing.

He can still play. And there didnt seem to be much issue when he was with the Bengals or Bills

Kiryu

I'm Seattle Seahawks Fan myself, I couldn't be even happier when Terrell Owens is in my actual team. I used to watch T.O. Reality Show. I just am happy that he will play with us for one year. Gotta love comeback story.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
T.O. was on his way to passing 1000 yards with the 2010 version of Carlson Palmer, before he tore his ACL.

T.O. had 830 yards receiving with Trent Edwards as his QB and the 2009 Bills Oline.

I have no problem with TO, he is great. My thing is just to troll my friend when he fails is all. To him TO signing with the Seahawks instantly makes him top 3 WR in the league.

Afrikan

I have no problem with TO, he is great. My thing is just to troll my friend when he fails is all. To him TO signing with the Seahawks instantly makes him top 3 WR in the league.

I hate situations like that..... you like a player, or don't mind watching another team..but their fans throw it in your face ten fold, to the point that you want to start hating..lol.

I'm glad for TO. Don't know why but I always liked him. If Flynn is anywhere close to decent I wouldn't be surprised to see TO put up 1000 yards.

I completely forgot about Mike Wallace.

Is he really going to hold out the entire preseason?

I thought that he only had to play 6 or 8 games for a year of service towards his contract to count. It wouldnt be surprised if he holds out the max amount of games that he can.

squicken

I thought that he only had to play 6 or 8 games for a year of service towards his contract to count. It wouldnt be surprised if he holds out the max amount of games that he can.

Just has to report by Week 11 to get service time credit. With the big FU they gave when they signed Antonio Brown to that extension, I would be surprised if he waits a bit

Chris R

Got my tickets in the mail today, can't wait for November to come! Hoping RG3 crushes Dallas but whatever, it will be cool to just go and watch a game live.

bionic77

If he does that he wont get the money he wants from anyone. Rarely do those players get rewarded in the NFL. Wallace is being stupid. The Steelers have had this policy in place forever. You don't report then they don't talk to you.

I love him as a player and hope the Steelers can bring him back. If he goes elsewhere I wish him luck wherever he goes (unless it is Baltimore or New England).

brettreyu

Welcome to Seattle T.O.! Always one of my favorite players, even if he is a nut job.

This is the kind of no risk, high reward signing that our front office has been making a nice career out of. Lock up your core guys, draft well, and piece together upgrades at various positions through free agency.

Owens will either have a 60+ catch season, or not make the 53 man roster.

cdyhybrid

and you paid him like $60k. this motherfucker hasn't played a down in like 4 years and he has collected over $8 million.... to do nothing! any of you guys could have done what antonio bryant did for the bengals and seachickens and you could be millionaires!

I think Paul Allen will be alright without that $60k.

I will say I didn't see the point in bringing him in, though.

Top Bottom