• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

DMczaf

VIKEBIKE! VIKEBIKE! VIKEBIKE!

284327546_cf1952ac6c.jpg

KingKong

anyone know the best blogs to follow for NFL news? something that's not too serious and posts funny stuff and maybe original content (like The Basketball Jones but for football would be perfect)

I'm following Shutdown Corner and GoalLine stand just because I like Yahoo's and The Score's NBA blogs

eznark

Banned
anyone know the best blogs to follow for NFL news? something that's not too serious and posts funny stuff and maybe original content (like The Basketball Jones but for football would be perfect)

I'm following Shutdown Corner and GoalLine stand just because I like Yahoo's and The Score's NBA blogs

This thread

Milchjon

Kissingsuzykolber.com is still pretty funny.

squicken

TO ran a sub 4.5 40 at age 38! That's pretty damn amazing. Cheatin' Pete is crazy to sign him, but their revolving door of camp WRs means they are desperate

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
TO ran a sub 4.5 40 at age 38! That's pretty damn amazing. Cheatin' Pete is crazy to sign him, but their revolving door of camp WRs means they are desperate

I don't see how its that crazy. He knows the system, its really just a matter if he has anything left in the tank. Seems like its worth the risk considering theres basically no cost and they don't really have any other options.

Colasante

If TO actually makes the team, I could see him having a better season than Moss or Ochocinco. He was easily the best of the three in 2010, the last year any of them played.

Levyne

Banned
I don't really drink and I'm unintelligent anyways.

If TO actually makes the team, I could see him having a better season than Moss or Ochocinco. He was easily the best of the three in 2010, the last year any of them played.

Ochocinco? Who's that.

Giants got good news on T2...he will not need surgery on the knee (no tear). He's coming back to camp to rehab it. No word on a return date but it's great news for Thomas as a third tear would have likely been the end of his career.

squicken

I don't see how its that crazy. He knows the system, its really just a matter if he has anything left in the tank. Seems like its worth the risk considering theres basically no cost and they don't really have any other options.

Moss has moments of human normalcy. Owens doesn't. The Vikes got rid of Moss b/c he tried to poison Harvin against the coach. The reason no one wants Plax (aside from his skills) is that the Jets have put it out that he was whispering in Santonio's ear.

Football locker rooms are their own little ecosystems. Some teams can handle guys like TO. A young team like SEA probably can't. Even the Pats, who have had all sorts of cast offs, dropped Moss once he started his "Randy being Randy" routine. Harbs will too if he gets out of line

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
This soccer match sure turned into some crazy spectacle.

Still possibly losing to the Canadians in non-ice soccer is really damn pathetic.

eznark

Banned
Hope Solo allows more goals than have been scored in the history of all soccer combined. 3 goals in one game? lol sucks to suck

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
all22 talk should be in here, can't imagine anyone being uninterested in that talk. It would be silly if we had fantasy talk and not all 22 discussion.

squicken

all22 talk should be in here, can't imagine anyone being uninterested in that talk. It would be silly if we had fantasy talk and not all 22 discussion.

Most definitely. I just have so little desire to watch Rams from 2011. New system and Bradford had the high ankle sprain after week 4. But preseason tape will be be interesting

Milchjon

FF talk is usually contained outside of this thread, isn't it? But I agree, all22 should be worthy of inclusion in here.

Wore my viking cap while walking to work and a little kid laughed at me and said, "Vikings Suck going to LA!" and his dad gave him a high five. I mean come on dude, keep up with the current events.

I dont know why but it got to me. Football must really be close.

Top Bottom