• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

so let me get this straight barnwell YOU FAT FUCKING BITCH:

the 49ers are going to be a 9 win team at best because alex smith is god awful.

the dolphins will probably make the playoffs as long as they start matt moore.

this guy is a fucking joke

Vegas got them 3rd favorite to win the super bowl....o/u on wins is 9.

Vegas wins on team win total...lol

I hate the idea of giving Garrard the provisional start. Dude's been a career bum. Matt Moore was MVP of the team last season and gets demoted? That's fucking shameful. I just hope Tannehill can win the starting job soon. If not Moore starting, I'd rather have the rookie go at it. WTF do I want a failed castoff leading this team for? PEACE.

EDIT: Oops, thought I had it on Showtime just now. It's on HBO.

Matt Moore is also a failed castoff (Panthers).

squicken

so let me get this straight barnwell YOU FAT FUCKING BITCH:

the 49ers are going to be a 9 win team at best because alex smith is god awful.

the dolphins will probably make the playoffs as long as they start matt moore.

this guy is a fucking joke

The AFC is almost NBA East bad. The Dolphins can suck and still make it in, while a pretty good team is going to miss out in the NFC. That said, Barnwell is unintentionally exposing the limits of of the whole "charting" and DVOA stuff

So what's with colin kaepernick, is he the 49rs future or what?

here are kap's problems after observing all of his pre-season and regular season snaps:

1. slow throwing motion
2. his drop backs aren't natural and don't get enough depth. why is it that a 6'5 guy is getting all his throws batted down at the line of scrimmage?
3. throws the ball at 1 speed: 100 mph. no touch
4. trouble HANDING THE FUCKING BALL OFF WHEN HE TAKES SNAPS FROM UNDER CENTER
5. poor pocket awareness

now some of this will come with experience but i just don't know. harbaugh is a QB guru so if anyone can fix kap it's him but i just dont know

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Don't fall for his bib.

Sir, although I believe that your words are in jest, I must protest your attempts to make a mockery of my cravat. Even the simplest homo sapiens, dare I say, even a homo neanderthalensis, could recognize that my neck wear is the perfect confluence of style, color and comfort.

myronrolle.png

squicken

here are kap's problems after observing all of his pre-season and regular season snaps:

1. slow throwing motion
2. his drop backs aren't natural and don't get enough depth. why is it that a 6'5 guy is getting all his throws batted down at the line of scrimmage?
5. poor pocket awareness

now some of this will come with experience but i just don't know. harbaugh is a QB guru so if anyone can fix kap it's him but i just dont know

PK had Josh Johnson as his most impressive player in the teams he had visited. Usually he gets his stuff from the teams and not through his own observations so there might be something to watch there

They could have beaten the Giants but the offense didn't show up at the worst possible time.
I agree with "they beat themselves" but the Giants beat them. Fair and square.

The roids must have shriveled Clay's brain.

Zeke

Went to see Ted with the gf today movie was funny as hell. In football news Dallas apparently released pool and Jenkins might might miss the the opener against the giants

Wrayfield

The AFC is almost NBA East bad. The Dolphins can suck and still make it in, while a pretty good team is going to miss out in the NFC. That said, Barnwell is unintentionally exposing the limits of of the whole "charting" and DVOA stuff

Bollocks. You guys are readinig too much ESPN...

Went to see Ted with the gf today movie was funny as hell. In football news Dallas apparently released pool and Jenkins might might miss the the opener against the giants

I thought Ted was hilarious as well. The concept sounded really bad to me, but I laughed my ass off.

Also it appears Kolb will be starting on Friday. As much as it pisses me off that this freeloader is dragging this team down, I'm kinda happy he is going to keep starting all these pre-season games. He will end up being so banged up and injured by the time September 9th comes around, it will be Skelton's job by default.

Fantomex

Only thing the Dolphins have a chance at winning is the #5 draft pick. I cancelled HBO after Game of Thrones finished. I don't think Hard Knocs is worth ordering it again.

1. slow throwing motion
5. poor pocket awareness

This is called Mcnabbitis.

Wrayfield

This is so funny, I actually wanted to check his exact stats from that Superbowl and clicked on his Wikipedia page. His second name is Eldorado. :D

No, you said he was an elite QB throwing to bad recievers. The one year you've pointed out at as elite was the year he had a great WR. That was my point.

Oh I see. Yes he had a great WR that year, but his other WRs were Fred-ex, Pinkston, and Little. None of them were even average. You are right though not all of his WRs were bad. Mcnabb was also really good for the 3 years leading up to that year, and he had nothing before that year at WR.

Dragon

Banned
Oh I see. Yes he had a great WR that year, but his other WRs were Fred-ex, Pinkston, and Little. None of them were even average. You are right though not all of his WRs were bad. Mcnabb was also really good for the 3 years leading up to that year, and he had nothing before that year at WR.

Tom Brady won Super Bowls with David Givens and David Patten. The only people who care about Troy Brown besides Pats fans are Steelers fans.

Conclusion: Donovan McNabb choked on his own puke.

Are you trying to tell me James Thrash wasn't legit? How dare you sir!

Wrayfield

Tom Brady won Super Bowls with David Givens and David Patten. The only people who care about Troy Brown besides Pats fans are Steelers fans.

Tom Brady also lost Superbowls with Wes Welker. And last year with Welker and GronkGRONK.

Trent Dilfer won a Superbowl. Argument over.

bionic77

I was pretty impressed at Tammy's steady hands when he was holding that handycam. I was also impressed how he inspired their defense to get all of those turnovers. And of course the most impressive part of his legacy is the way he kicked all of those game winning field goals to win all 3 of those tainted rings.

Tom Brady playoff stats by era:

SPYGATE

9 games. 9-0. 11 tds. 3 ints.

3 Super Bowls.

AFTER SPYGATE

12 games. 7-5. 25tds. 16 ints.

0 Super Bowls.

Your only comeback is the Pats cheated.

You know McRibb choked.

If you think Mcnabb choked you are crazy. TO had one leg and Chad Lewis was out and they still only lost by 3 to a team that had illegally videotaped them and knew all of their signals. There is absolutely nothing you can say to this. When you decided to frontrun onto the Pats you picked a horrible cheating franchise, and now you have to live with that.

bionic77

If you think Mcnabb choked you are crazy. TO had one leg and Chad Lewis was out and they still only lost by 3 to a team that had illegally videotaped them and knew all of their signals. There is absolutely nothing you can say to this. When you decided to frontrun onto the Pats you picked a horrible cheating franchise, and now you have to live with that.
He also ran one of the worst 2 minute drills in SB history.

Just saying.

I am on your side though. Fuck the Pats.

Top Bottom