• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Cutler > Schaub
Forte > Foster
BMarsh > AJ
Bears D > Texans D

Bears win by 40!

You guys got absolutely obliterated by that same QB....argument is completely against you. Oh, and lol at that fake action pass crap, we ain't no AFC jr varsity team like the bills, This will be the toughest defense you play all year.

Jay Cutler is the number one rated QB in the league in the 4th quarter. He'll close the game out!

Well look who finally emerged from hiding.

A reason to hop back on the Bears bandwagon. Cutler fights for you as well!

Mech, Smokey, and Matrix...man down!

cutler.jpg

yea bob and ari werent talking any shit last monday/tuesday.

reading back, smokey was pretty dead on on this game.

ari

Banned
In fact I even congratulated the texans fans after the game and own up for the avatar. What's up with the ari hate? Lol

Edit: that quote doesn't help your case against me. I was spot on. Lol

Cagey

Banned
The Lord gave Skip a skill and he has exploited it to great personal gain

His skill is having a total lack of shame or desire to have integrity. Without that internal inhibition, he is a master troll, surpassing anything decent human beings can hope to be.

Where we ask ourselves "wait that's really fucking dumb, why would I say that", Skip plows right on ahead.

LevelNth

Banned
Don't think any team has won a SB with a tie during the regular season, so Harbs for sure told Akers to miss the FG so we can set more records this year.

squicken

His skill is having a total lack of shame or desire to have integrity. Without that internal inhibition, he is a master troll, surpassing anything decent human beings can hope to be.

This is well said. I don't like him and don't watch him or follow him but he clearly gives people what they want. I wish people wanted better

captive

My god texan fans are the worst. I can't wait till they lose in the afc playoffs again.

wtf are you on about. We're just giving it back to the chicago fans that said we werent winning this game. Hell even fans of other teams were saying it.

we're generally pretty good, you dont see us talking to much shit

also lol @ football outsiders DVOA bears historically great etc. etc. guess algorithms can't predict games.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
OMFG this Norv post-conference

He's so heated

Where's this Passion on the field you stupid fuck

Ahahahaha!

Rivers + Norv are made for each other

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I would but then your buddy captive had to start tossing libel in my direction. There is only once course of action now.

:(

MechDX

I tell you one thing, I have never rubbed a lost to any team the bears beat this year. Not even the lions. I just defended and post stats about the games. Take that as you well even from an obnoxious bears fan, but congrats either way.

EDIT: I would like a post audit. I don't know when I straight call the texans fans out. Lol

We have NEVER experienced it. Like a kid getting a new toy Christmas morning. You just want to play with it forever and relish it!

Mrbob

In fact I even congratulated the texans fans after the game and own up for the avatar. What's up with the ari hate? Lol

Edit: that quote doesn't help your case against me. I was spot on. Lol

Being a contender is a new thing for Texans fans. Let them have their fun, as it may not happen again for a long time.

wtf are you on about. We're just giving it back to the chicago fans that said we werent winning this game. Hell even fans of other teams were saying it.

we're generally pretty good, you dont see us talking to much shit

also lol @ football outsiders DVOA bears historically great etc. etc. guess algorithms can't predict games.
I didn't talk shit, so I get a free pass, right? Even though your team is terrible compared to mine. But I kid.

Cagey

Banned
We have NEVER experienced it. Like a kid getting a new toy Christmas morning. You just want to play with it forever and relish it!

And just like a new toy for Christmas, it'll look awesome in late December and be broken by the end of January..

ari

Banned
Understandable. It's not the end of the bears at all and we are still second in our conference. Just pray that cutler will be back.

Seriously though, the concussion hurt us. How if you like it if the tables was switched and Yates went in against that defense? Exactly.

MechDX

And just like a new toy for Christmas, it'll look awesome in late December and be broken by the end of January..

Where the hell does Texans hate come from? Seriously, how the hell can you hate them?

Understandable. It's not the end of the bears at all and we are still second in our conference. Just pray that cutler will be back.

Seriously though, the concussion hurt us. How if you like it if the tables was switched and Yates went in against that defense? Exactly.

Yates would have ate that defense alive.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Being a contender is a new thing for Texans fans. Let them have their fun, as it may not happen again for a long time.

Just jump on the Luck train now and leave our team alone.

"Where the hell does Texans hate come from? Seriously, how the hell can you hate them?"

I still try to wrap my head around it and can't come up with an answer that makes any sense.

ari

Banned
I'm done with Bears if Cutler is out. I mean football as a whole. Just drink myself into a coma until next season.
And people say that cutler is fucking shit. I am pretty sure it was evident even with a shitty outing he had tonight that the bears need him. Pray he isn't out for an extended amount of time.

Narag

Where the hell does Texans hate come from? Seriously, how the hell can you hate them?

Truthfully, I think it's partially the lack of the usual schadenfreude Houston gives us and partly the weird notion that fans should "act like they've been there" even if they haven't. If a team is doing well, talk all the shit you want as that's the right of the victor but people will line up and wait for the fall. It's like how Dirtbag tainted the Saints here forever far more than any bounty scandal could! I'm indifferent to the current Texans situation myself aside from getting some laughs in.

Matrix

Matrix and Smokey:

We have two shutdown corners now?

JJoe and Kjax!

It's f-ing hilarious, but seriously he became the player they always thought he would be even after we all shitted on him for his awful play. Most players don't turn it around like him. Really awesome job that kid is doing. Still kinda shocking.

Also I still can't believe this...

"Texans are the only team in the league that has not allowed a rushing TD"

"Joseph looked absolutely terrible against BMarsh tonight"

He's been sorta injured and if he was absolutely terrible the end result of the game would have been different. Terrible is reaching.

ari

Banned
I'm 100 percent positive cutler yardage would've been equal to schuabs if he wouldn't hurt. Lol.

Anyway, where's my Ava mech, I'm getting restless.

MechDX

It's f-ing hilarious, but seriously he became the player they always thought he would be even after we all shitted on him for his awful play. Most players don't turn it around like him. Really awesome job that kid is doing. Still kinda shocking.

Also I still can't believe this...

"Texans are the only team in the league that has not allowed a rushing TD"

With Kareems turnaround and the secondary as a whole Im thinking we may lose Vance Joseph next year to a team needing a DC.

The fuck is this shit?

Joseph looked absolutely terrible against BMarsh tonight. Good thing for the Texans the Bears QBs are garbage.

He was getting pushed off by Marshall all night. He played a really good game actually.

Matrix

With Kareems turnaround and the secondary as a whole Im thinking we may lose Vance Joseph next year to a team needing a DC.

Fuck I hope not. What we really need is a new special teams coach though first. Never in the history of our franchise have I seen a worse group. I'm sure they would have been really bad tonight if not for the weather/field.

"Kareem is not a shutdown corner... "

Your team could use him.

captive

Kareem is not a shutdown corner...

no hes not, but hes become worlds better than his rookie season. so much so that teams have been picking on joseph when he had his groin issue instead of going at kareem play after play after play.

also bmarshal was pushing off jjo all night, he made one big play, but otherwise had a lot of meaningless yards.

Top Bottom