• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

bionic77

Racist.

Bionic, you should just move to Germany, we have parties for every single one of your twisted needs. You'd probably like like the old people party.
I don't want to go to Germany. I am pretty sure if you go there you have to be a Pats fan and defecate on your lover.

Seems like more of an FMT country.

ari

Banned
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...11/06/bears-defense/index.html?sct=nfl_t11_a0

As much shit that is being talked for Sunday nights game features two teams that are eerily close in almost every statistic.

irresistable force vs immovable object: somethings gotta give. Im betting it will be Jay Cutlers lip.
So in other words. The bears offense isn't as shit as everyone think it is? Ok then.

I recommend getting that blitz package ready Phillips, because no pressure on jay equals a L.

squicken

So in other words. The bears offense isn't as shit as everyone think it is? Ok then.

It's pretty shitty, but so is Houston's. Both teams made hay against a couple of bad defenses, but will struggle to score against even average defenses. Chicago has the better kicker and return game. Bears should win

MechDX

Your o line is still suspect. But in the same regards the right side of the Texans o line is still inexperienced but getting better.

Bears live off turnovers while the Texans are one of the best at not turning the ball over.

Game will be close but I seriously wonder how the Bears react to Schaubs play action. It really is a thing of beauty when it clicks.

Wade sure talks a lot.

the man can coach the hell out of a defense and built a pretty good secondary. Dont even have to rely on wide receivers to play DB

ari

Banned
Your o line is still suspect. But in the same regards the right side of the Texans o line is still inexperienced but getting better.

Bears live off turnovers while the Texans are one of the best at not turning the ball over.

Game will be close but I seriously wonder how the Bears react to Schaubs play action. It really is a thing of beauty when it clicks.

the man can coach the hell out of a defense and built a pretty good secondary. Dont even have to rely on wide receivers to play DB
That play action isn't even the best in the league yardage wise, you really clinging to that aren't you? Lol

We got the best run defense just ahead of the loliphins, along with elite corners. Arian foster will be limited, and i will give andrea johnson 100 yards just because of the clamp down on the rest of the receivers. No matter who we played before, the games speak for themselves, this is how the bears defense mentality is, it's bend don't break, and steal on defense.

It's gonna be a good one none the less. Still thinking the bears got this one.

MechDX

That play action isn't even the best in the league yardage wise, you really clinging to that aren't you? Lol

We got the best run defense just ahead of the loliphins, along with elite corners. Arian foster will be limited, and i will give andrea johnson 100 yards just because of the clamp down on the rest of the receivers. No matter who we played before, the games speak for themselves, this is how the bears defense mentality is, it's bend don't break, and steal on defense.

It's gonna be a good one none the less. Still thinking the bears got this one.

schaubplayaction.gif

What is "clinging to"? Everyone here will tell you Texans play action is just awesome. They run numerous plays off the same personel sets and formations. Right before this play in the gif they ran the same formation but this time it was a stretch run play to Arian that went for 16 yards.

If the Bears defense gets over aggressive it will burn them.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8596824/nfl-nfl-top-10-most-underrated-players

Justin Houston, OLB, Kansas City Chiefs
This is a man who is underrated even on his own team. It's quite mind-boggling to think that despite being the most productive pass-rusher in the league not named Von Miller (he has 25 QB disruptions on 137 rushes) the Chiefs have dropped him into coverage on 41 percent of all passes.

Im pleased that Geno got some attention

My non-Patriots player crush getting some love.

<3 Multi party system <3

Yeah that shit is working out great here. With the way it's shaping up here and the public rage, I would not be surprised if we get to vote again within a year.

Milchjon

He'd still have to decide on one out maybe four inept parties if he wanted to be represented in the B-Tag.

Poland had a beer party for a while. That worked only for a while though, wonder why. :)

I'd argue that it's not as extremely partisan as it is in the US though.

Also, did you forget about the APPD?

(Disclaimer for the non-German-speaking folk: They might sound like right-wingers, but they're basically an ultra-left comedy party that promotes little more than anarchy, drinking and not having to work. And no, it's not serious. Also, no one votes APPD. But since they are officially a party, TV channels have to air their commercials, like the one in the link.)

I don't want to go to Germany. I am pretty sure if you go there you have to be a Pats fan and defecate on your lover.

Seems like more of an FMT country.

Your loss. You'd fit in perfectly though, since you love soccer, don't care about Patriots football, and support communism.

squicken

Charles Tillman's wife is due to give birth this weekend, and he may miss the game. I think if I was a football player I would time the birth of any child to be during the season. Get paid for 16 games, but maybe luck out and only have to work 15 of them

Godslay

Banned
Truly a great man.

The only person who is a
cunt
is David Diehl.

Gators have been known to eat pillows of all shapes and sizes. You should talk.

Don't get too attached to me, I'll be banned again by late December. :D

Welcome back Frankman. Weve had our tiffs, but gaf isnt the same without you. Dont get permed.

Schefter said:
Cutting-edge news: Colts quarterback Andrew Luck has shaved his head in honor of head coach Chuck Pagano.

I have a feeling that a bald head fits his head well...
Not sure if anything fits his head well

Charles Tillman's wife is due to give birth this weekend, and he may miss the game. I think if I was a football player I would time the birth of any child to be during the season. Get paid for 16 games, but maybe luck out and only have to work 15 of them

You're the reason for the bad economy.

ari

Banned
schaubplayaction.gif

What is "clinging to"? Everyone here will tell you Texans play action is just awesome. They run numerous plays off the same personel sets and formations. Right before this play in the gif they ran the same formation but this time it was a stretch run play to Arian that went for 16 yards.

If the Bears defense gets over aggressive it will burn them.
Thats the fucking bills. THE BILLS....I am not sure how many times you did that on shitty defenses, but that worked even for that jets on them. I am not saying play action playing isn't your guys staple or whatever, but the bears only send four for the run and pass rush, leaving seven in man or protection. Good luck.

You guys isn't a spread offense like greenbay,saints or the pats. So I ain't even scared brah. Bring it.

Thats the fucking bills. THE BILLS....I am not sure how many times you did that on shitty defenses, but that worked even for that jets on them. I am not saying play action playing isn't your guys staple or whatever, but the bears only send four for the run and pass rush, leaving seven in man or protection. Good luck.

Lol a bears fan citing strength of opponent...

Mrbob

Bears have a veteran D. I'd be shocked if they bite badly on play action. It could happen but that's only if Foster is getting big yards beforehand.

Induce labor now and pop that kid out! No Tillman on Sunday will suuuuuuuuccccccckkkkk.

MechDX

You guys isn't a spread offense like greenbay,saints or the pats. So I ain't even scared brah. Bring it.

Sorry I dont have a gif of that happening against almost every other team we have faced. They had a beauty like this against Denver and Baltimore as well. Leave 7 in man protection and Arian/Tate/Forsett will just keep pounding it while eating up the play clock and wearing out your defense and Schaub dinking and dunking to the TE's.

The only real edge I give the Bears is special teams, ours is just mediocre. Calling a close game that will come down to one of two things:

1) texans running the ball well
2) Cutler being assaulted by the Texans front seven and being Cutler

ari

Banned
Sorry I dont have a gif of that happening against almost every other team we have faced. They had a beauty like this against Denver and Baltimore as well. Leave 7 in man protection and Arian/Tate/Forsett will just keep pounding it while eating up the play clock and wearing out your defense and Schaub dinking and dunking to the TE's.

The only real edge I give the Bears is special teams, ours is just mediocre. Calling a close game that will come down to one of two things:

1) texans running the ball well
2) Cutler being assaulted by the Texans front seven and being Cutler
1) number one run defense
2) I give you that oline mess, but cutler is gonna make plays. Book it.

Also, No one thinks the texans D is better then the bears. That's just silly.

Six touches to Rodgers. Never forget.

Frankman's back?

Good to see ya, ya cun...

And glad that Mitt Romney can slide into political oblivion like he should. I guarantee you that in 20 years, he'll be as well-known as Mike Dukakis and Bob Dole (ergo, not at all).

ari

Banned
No Tillman is huge for the texans. Holyshit. Hope that the baby wont come till after the game, but after all, its just a game at the end of the day.

Andrea Johnson gonna feast on Hayden. Lol

Top Bottom