• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

MechDX

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/11/06/refo-bills-texans-week-9/

Routine Performance

If Sunday’s game is any indication, J.J. Watt (+4.7) won’t be slowing down in the second half of the season. As usual, Watt was exceptional rushing the passer, producing a sack and an unheard of five QB hits – consider that only seven 3-4 ends recorded more hits than that in the entire 2011 season. And with four stops, his effort against the run may have been even better. Few players in the league, let alone a 3-4 end, are capable of controlling a game the way Watt has been able. This was on the display early in the fourth quarter; when the Bills needed a score to stay in the game following a Texans touchdown. Watt beat his man and got into the backfield on three consecutive plays, hitting Fitzpatrick twice, as the Houston defense forced a key three-and-out.

And I thought Watt had his most ho-hum game of the season. Guy is just a beast. Cant wait to see what he does to Cutler!

Nightz

The Chargers were cleared of the stickum allegations.

Robert Meachem could have used some in the game against the Browns.

LJ11

PFF irritates me, they just won't let up once they tag a player. How many snaps was Watt lined up as a 3 this season? What the fuck is a 3-4 end? How does that contrast with 4-3 ends that play the 5? Wade's scheme is an under/over 3-4 anyway, not a traditional odd front.

Watt's just a good player, stop labeling him a 3-4 end, he plays more 3 tech than traditional odd front ends. More DT than DE to me because teams play more sub.

jakncoke

Banned
Jesus people are fucktards. So today the radio was discussing should the nfl lift the ban on marijuana. A couple people call in and are like no. Basically they think if you can do 20 reps of X weight sober, you can even more high

facepalm.jpg

MechDX

Jesus people are fucktards. So today the radio was discussing should the nfl lift the ban on marijuana. A couple people call in and are like no. Basically they think if you can do 20 reps of X weight sober, you can even more high

facepalm.jpg

Hang some Taco Bell from a string above their head while they lay on their back lifting weights.

DUH!

Slo

Nick Perry done for season?

OH NO HOW WILL WE COPE WITH SUCH A LOSS??

I mean how will Packers fans cope...

GO VIKINGSSZ!!

If you're going to be part of this thing, you're going to have to commit. Post a picture of yourself with your fingernails painted purple. You have to be standing next to a look a like of Honey-Boo-Boo's mom so we know you're really a sconi.

squicken

Watt's just a good player, stop labeling him a 3-4 end, he plays more 3 tech than traditional odd front ends. More DT than DE to me because teams play more sub.

That's why I was asking the Texans fans about Reed. At the end of the BAL game they had Barwin/Mercilus and Watt with their hands on the ground with Reed as an MLB in their nickle and dime stuff. It was a 4-3 with Watt as a DE. Wade will put him at any position on any down.

It's actually remarkable. The Giants will drop a DE into a DT position in passing downs, but they don't put JPP inside on first down. Before the season people just didn't understand exactly how good Watt and Luck were going to be. Rodgers demonstrated the gulf in value between a good defensive player and a good QB, but it still should be a good matchup the next few years

Slo

Let's see. Worcestershire, olives, celery salt, horseradish, dilled beans, black pepper, homemade jalapeno sauce......what am I missing?

Milchjon

Some idiot sent me what I assume is the lemon party picture a few days ago.So I finally closed that gap in my internet knowledge...

Top Bottom