• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

squicken

stiff-arm1cuiu.gif

Rams have guys that can't get off the line (or even line up right), this guy does this for an easy TD, and gets 9 snaps. Gibson dropped another 3rd down pass and ruined the 80 yard pass to Amendola. Why play him? Who cares if Quick runs the wrong routes? Just throw it to him when you and he know where he's going

stiff-arm1cuiu.gif

Rams have guys that can't get off the line (or even line up right), this guy does this for an easy TD, and gets 9 snaps. Gibson dropped another 3rd down pass and ruined the 80 yard pass to Amendola. Why play him? Who cares if Quick runs the wrong routes? Just throw it to him when you and he know where he's going

now show the play where no one bothered to cover kyle williams and kap didn't see him for an easy 40 yard TD :(

he'll learn.... he'll learn!

Quikies83

I think we would all pull a Kave man with the gifs, Jakncoke would prob pull a Jakncoke.......and that one real life chiefs fan in here would prob explode

I'll be pissed if we win... We'll fuck around and win 3 or 4 games and Pioli will sign an extension along with Matt Cassel.... Please, god no.... god damnit.

Steelers aren't getting sacks because the defensive ends are average at best.

Aaron Smith retire = Harrison and Woodley being average linebackers.

I'll be pissed if we win... We'll fuck around and win 3 or 4 games and Pioli will sign an extension along with Matt Cassel.... Please, god no.... god damnit.
I'd be happy, because than the Browns can pick before you guys and charge ransom to draft a Qb :) same with Gators Jaguars

Top Bottom