• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

cajunator

Banned
I did just pay off a WiiU preorder though.
Im pretty interested in the tech.
I wish I had more time away from work to be a manchild.

Mindlog

Want nothing to do with Gruden.

Ideally would want someone new who is competent enough to realize the strengths and weaknesses of the roster he has. Oh and defensive minded.
spa39.jpg

SURPRISE!

effzee

I've been lazy as shit but is it too late to pre-order or reserve a WII U now?

Really warmed up to the system and would love to get it day 1 but doubt it will be available for a while now.

Mrbob

I've been lazy as shit but is it too late to pre-order or reserve a WII U now?

Really warmed up to the system and would love to get it day 1 but doubt it will be available for a while now.

Probably too late. Your best bet might to try a store that you wouldn't normally think offers pre orders. Like Target.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I told myself I wasn't going to watch this game but eff it, at least I can watch Luck play.

Said it last year, and I'll say it again- The NFL has no business putting teams like the Chiefs, Jaguars or Bills on national TV.

If your team does not have an exciting, talented QB leading the team you shouldn't be on national TV.

Narag

Oh nice, verizon nfl app still has the free radio stuff. I used it once last year at work to listen to Denver's home radio guys cheer a fourth quarter tebow miracle.

ari

Banned
Jags needs to start planning on moving to LA before a team like the rams decide to. This franchise is done.

Oh nice, verizon nfl app still has the free radio stuff. I used it once last year at work to listen to Denver's home radio guys cheer a fourth quarter tebow miracle.
I miss Tebow. Screw elway and manning.

No freaking way Elway wasn't impress with those wins. Dudes full of shit.

squicken

Jags needs to start planning on moving to LA before a team like the rams decide to. This franchise is done.

They showed shots of opening night for the Bobcats and Hawks the other day, and the arenas were so empty. For some reason lots of pro teams in the SE just haven't taken off. I don't know if it's b/c everyone is a transplant or it's a college area or what, but it's not just a Jags problem

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

I was born and raised in L.A. and I would hate to take a franchise away from another city. But out of the teams rumored to come here, Jags, Rams, Vikings and Chargers, I would take the Jags just because they have the least amount of history in their city.

The fact L.A. doesn't have a franchise is a joke.

Top Bottom