• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Nail thru finger
Boom-BoomMk2.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The solution to your problem is to get a handheld console and ignore what the fuck GAF is saying.

Vita for graphics or 3DS for content.

The games are shorter and often more creative than what you get on consoles.

Now that I think about it, get a DS first and enjoy that tremendous backlog of awesomeness before you jump into the newer handhelds.

Oh this I definitely know. My DS is getting a lot more play than my PS3 and my Xbox combined.

But I don't pay attention to GAF's opinion on games. I just check gaming to let me know what games are coming out and if they look interesting.

Skyrim was my first elder scrolls game. And I got it based on the info provided by GAF (not the opinions). I love the game but definitely I don't have the time to finish it. I turn it on every few months and play a couple hours here and there.

Bowser

Well damn. I really hoped that he would join the Browns to turn it all around.

If he's heading for large market then he's pretty much a lock for that Philly job.

Cleveland is a pretty large market! Plus it's a weak division.

4. Hearing the Cleveland Browns are prepping to make the kind of monumental run at Alabama's Nick Saban that will be extremely difficult for him to resist. But he still will.

4. Hearing the Cleveland Browns are prepping to make the kind of monumental run at Alabama's Nick Saban

Nick Saban

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/...ick-aboard-leading-to-reids-sinking-in-philly

rULL3.gif

Any other Harbaugh brothers out there ? Maybe an out of wedlock son that old Papa Bear had and is hiding? If I was GM that's where I'd start searching.

Mrbob

Haha, that Stephen A gif is apt. Saban isn't leaving Alabama for Cleveland. He can stay at the top of college football for the next decade or go to one of the worst NFL franchises. I wonder what he'll choose!

beast786

Yeah, but Sony pays you to have that attitude.

Not enough . Sony needs to step up. really concerned about its future

It was worth watching reaction of kids like you. Every single page of it. Just like whenever i say Wii U Lol. Just like I did now.

Few minutes later I can feel your anger and try to dig through some post history just so you can remind me of another time I got you so angered.

Still worth it.

Not enough . Sony needs to step up. really concerned about its future

It was worth watching reaction of kids like you. Every single page of it. Just like whenever i say Wii U Lol. Just like I did now.

Few minutes later I can feel your anger and try to dig through some post history just so you can remind me of another time I got you so angered.

Still worth it.
Heh, I'm hardly a kid.

LJ11

At this point not sure why he would. He has a higher profile, more realistic chances for success, better players and a higher payroll at Alabama than Cleveland.

Better players is key, the guy has a system when it comes to recruiting and it's better than just about anyone else. Many of his assistants/coaches that worked with him and went on to coach elsewhere have also recruited extremely well.

I think that's why he gave up on Miami so quickly. Fucked up personnel decisions, can't recruit yourself out of problems, so he went back to what he does best. Also can teach the way he wants, and has more time with players at the college level.

He said something like that himself didn't he? How he's great at scouting the kids instead of managing a salary cap and all that.

Pretty sure he said something like this a few months ago, but most observers would come to the same conclusion without Saban commenting.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Recruiting every year during off season has to suck .

lol nah

"Okay here's the rub. You won't see the field for a meaningful down until you're a junior. But did you see how I was on stage at the NFL draft more than Roger Goddell? Oh and you're going to win a few championships along the way."

I'd imagine they're probably at the point where they have to turn away 5 star recruits.

Tom Penny

Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie predicted Thursday the slumping Jets will turn around their season and reach the postseason.

"The Jets will make the playoffs this year," Cromartie told NFL Network's "NFL AM" show. "We believe in each other, we believe in what coach Ryan and his staff is putting us to schemes and stuff, so we definitely are going to make the playoffs this year."

ari

Banned
Wade Phillips on espn 1000 says that jay cutler only throws to Brandon Marshall. Will double team him on Sunday.

Way to tell lovie smith and mike tice your plans and pump up the bears offense, shit head.

Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie predicted Thursday the slumping Jets will turn around their season and reach the postseason.

"The Jets will make the playoffs this year," Cromartie told NFL Network's "NFL AM" show. "We believe in each other, we believe in what coach Ryan and his staff is putting us to schemes and stuff, so we definitely are going to make the playoffs this year."
The AFC is so bad I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they do.

rULL3.gif

:jnc

squicken

If Texas fires Mack Brown they'll offer Saban more money that the Browns will, though it makes sense for Haslam to make a big run at Saban. But like LJ said, even if you get him, he'd quit if anything went wrong at the pro level.

Banner and Haslam have said the will be involved with team. That's going to matter to someone like Gruden if Haslam or Banner want input on the roster.

It's going to be a great year for coaches. Maybe 10-12 openings, and Payton and Saban are proving just how much coaching matters in football. ESPN just bid $500m/yr for CFB playoff rights. Chip Kelly may leave Oregon. Lots of money and names getting pumped into the system. Someone might get close to $10m /yr

Top Bottom