• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Wade Phillips on espn 1000 says that jay cutler only throws to Brandon Marshall. Will double team him on Sunday.

Way to tell lovie smith and mike tice your plans and pump up the bears offense, shit head.
Yes, I'm sure that otherwise the Bears would have been shocked to see Marshall double covered.

And Mike Tice vs the man who broke the Texans Cycle? C'mon son.

bionic77

If I could afford a Wii U I'd buy one.
Console wars are for poors and retards.

I think the U looks really cool, especially the option to play on the pad while family watches tv, but then again I don't care as much about graphics as I used to. I am thinking of getting one and replacing my PS3 with it as a Netflix player (that is all it gets used for) and hoping that I get some time here and there to play Rayman and Mario. But at the same time I am not sure I want another console that I never play.

squicken

ir2vlz7rwor0ffdp28.gif

Let's not go back to the you people life

cajunator

Banned
2K2 is pretty good. I don't know what people's problems with it are.
My favorite sports sims are still the soccer games (FIFA is the preferred game though it used to be Winning Eleven), but I still have fun sucking balls and losing to people in Madden, 2K, and any kind of tennis or golf game.
I am not a fan of first person shooters though. A lot of them are really fun in multiplayer, but for whatever reason I have gotten bored of them. A game like Zelda or Uncharted is more fun for me than a FPS.

Agreed.
Zelda and uncharted are the few standouts left that I really enjoy in gaming.
Also stuff like Mario Galaxy.
FPS titles are kind of dull and GTA lost its fun after you get over the whole stealing cars and breaking stuff thing.
I think Im just getting tired of gaming.

effzee

Want nothing to do with Gruden.

Ideally would want someone new who is competent enough to realize the strengths and weaknesses of the roster he has. Oh and defensive minded.

Top Bottom