• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

squicken

JAX defensive plan is perplexing. Wouldn't you make them beat you with anyone but Reggie Wayne? Luck to Wayne the whole way down the field

Spinluck

So? He threw it literally milliseconds before he got hit. Its a clean football IMO. He didn't try to hit Luck in the helmet on purpose, that was a result of the momentum his body was going, therefore should not be penalized.

Like Mayock said thats a game changing call, and it was the wrong one.

Dude, it's the right call, it's in the books. What I'm saying, is that the dirty hit didn't influence where the ball went at all. It was pressure that made him force it deep, when he got hit, the ball was already in the air. But like beast786 said, the hit was before the INT. I personally think they should still keep it, but rules are rules I guess.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Jaguars are honestly one of the worst teams I've ever seen. And I saw the 0-16 Lions.

I feel bad for the fans. On the plus side the punter the Jags drafted in the 3rd round has been good. On the down side its been back to back first round picks of Blaine Gabbert and Justin Blackmon.

Geno Smith must've known the offense was going to be shit when he drafted a punter in the 3rd round.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48qo6bJGgOc

Top Bottom