• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Spinluck

Jags have to have the last ranked D. What is this?

Must be the Thursday Night Football curse, of playing like shit to make the game boring.

squicken

Jags have to have the last ranked D. What is this?

Must be the Thursday Night Football curse, of playing like shit to make the game boring.

they've lost every home game by at least 10 points I think

edit: I notice you don't whine when notre dame gets gifted games mayock

Narag

With scam refs it was obvious there was no bias. yeah the sucked, but there was no bias.

I know there was at least one that was telling a player he needed him to do well to win his fantasy league. I'm sure he'd help himself out a little in the process!

ari

Banned
Then what's your point? Since when did rookies light up elite defenses? If you're supposed to light up shit defenses then light them up.

Luck makes some boneheaded ass throws and obviously has had his rookie moments, but he's already turned around last years shittiest team.

He beat a defense your QB threw 4 picks against.

EDIT: Didn't catch your stealth edit.
All that being said, greenbay defense is still shit and cutler will always have shitty games.

The argument is that Andrew Luck gets his dick sucked and is ranked above other proven QBs. Why? He has great potential, so does griffin. But they both aren't there yet. At least there teams aren't anyway.

Top Bottom