• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

squicken

Rich Eisen ‏@richeisen
All scoring plays are reviewed. Refs get booth msg on a pager to either kick PAT or stop game. McAuley showed Mularkey msg on pager to kick

I had no idea this was the procedure

edit: yep the backlash starts now. Week 10 2012

NomarTyme

Rich Eisen ‏@richeisen
All scoring plays are reviewed. Refs get booth msg on a pager to either kick PAT or stop game. McAuley showed Mularkey msg on pager to kick

edit: yep the backlash starts now. Week 8 2012

Rich Eisen ‏@richeisen

edit: yep the backlash starts now. Week 8 2012

Roger Goodell is on the other side

Narag

Rich Eisen ‏@richeisen

They changed it last year I thought.

if you challenge a scoring play you will get a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. that's what happened to harbaugh last year against the lions and probably the reason he crushed shortz' hand after the game since shortz was yelling at harbs "know the rules!" from across the field. suck a dick you stupid ass bitch shortz you'll be out of a job soon!

squicken

I said last year the Jags needed to let the Colts win. If the Colts would have beat the Jags in Week 17 they would have had 3rd pick. No RG3 or Luck.

Legacy of Gabbert. Ensured Indy got dominant QB for 15 years

Narag

if you challenge a scoring play you will get a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. that's what happened to harbaugh last year against the lions and probably the reason he crushed shortz' hand after the game since shortz was yelling at harbs "know the rules!" from across the field. suck a dick you stupid ass bitch shortz you'll be out of a job soon!

Arians did this on purpose earlier in the year. :(

untitled-5sycfw.gif

JABEE

Unless you're Bill Belichick.

They're out to get you gator!

Top Bottom