• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

my cousin is a notre dame football, duke basketball, detroit piston, buffalo bill fan

:jnc
spFyT.gif

j/k yikes!!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I like that espn mnf commercial.

Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers against the Chiefs.

I fully expect the cowboys to make Vick look God like tomorrow.

i dont know if the cowboys will win or lose but after seeing a few eagles games this year there is no way the cowboys shouldn't control the line of scrimmage. the eagles line looks like one the worst in the league. maybe they put it all together and have a decent game but if they play like they've been playing all year then vick is going to get knocked around.... a lot

bionic77

I played some bball today and my bad knee is sore as fuck.

I was happy to see I can still play. I can still shoot, rebound, and defend even though I have lost about as much athleticism as Vick has in the past 3 years.

I don't give a fuck what those dickless scientists say, I am sure that gravity has gotten stronger. I am sure I must be a top 10 GAF baller. If I had time to play I am sure I would be in the top 5, and possibly 3.

I'm a top 10 GAF footballer.
Too bad no one cares about Yuropball.

It's okay, your physical tools may be severely diminished but at least you have all that wisdom!

I played some bball today and my bad knee is sore as fuck.

I was happy to see I can still play. I can still shoot, rebound, and defend even though I have lost about as much athleticism as Vick has in the past 3 years.

I don't give a fuck what those dickless scientists say, I am sure that gravity has gotten stronger. I am sure I must be a top 10 GAF baller. If I had time to play I am sure I would be in the top 5, and possibly 3.

Automatically good enough to make the Lakers bench. How soon can you be on a flight to LA?

bionic77

Automatically good enough to make the Lakers bench. How soon can you be on a flight to LA?
I am more interested in coaching. Me and Captain Pringles are the top two candidates right now. Buss will hire whoever is cheaper.

If I am coach I am going to institute my high school offense and I will shoot the technical free throws (I will make myself the last player on the bench).

Bad news we will be the laughing stock of the league and will not get another banner. The good news is that I am not Mike Brown!

I am more interested in coaching. Me and Captain Pringles are the top two candidates right now. Buss will hire whoever is cheaper.

If I am coach I am going to institute my high school offense and I will shoot the technical free throws (I will make myself the last player on the bench).

Bad news we will be the laughing stock of the league and will not get another banner. The good news is that I am not Mike Brown!

Nope the old bastard Jackson is coming back to coach the Lake Show again.

Lakers can make one phone call and have any player or coach in the league they want. Must be nice.

bionic77

Nope the old bastard Jackson is coming back to coach the Lake Show again.

Lakers can make one phone call and have any player or coach in the league they want. Must be nice.
Why pay Phil 10 million to get all the credit, skip tough trips and fuck your sister when you can get amateurs like me, Brown and Pringles for less than half that.

Lakers are ok with learning on the job as well. I think I have a serious shot.

ari

Banned
Shitty fucking cheating steelers faking injuries....will the AFC sink any lower to win games?

The New York giants do this dumb shit too. ALOT. I also remember when they vocally talked about Kyle Williams concussions doing practice.

Cheating is how nfl teams win championships I guess.

Shitty fucking cheating steelers faking injuries....will the AFC sink any lower to win games?

The New York giants do this dumb shit too. ALOT. I also remember when they vocally talked about Kyle Williams concussions doing practice.

Cheating is how nfl teams win championships I guess.

Jay cutler faked an injury so he didn't have to finish the NFC championship so I'm not sure bears fans should talk shit

Top Bottom