• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

What did I do, fellow Vikings fan?

Ponder is going to clobber those Bearsies next week!

Yay yay go Minnysoda!!! :) :)

Gotcha kimosabe.

A real viking fan would say:

"Hey we might beat the Bears next week. Maybe. If Ponder doesnt throw 3 picks and gets more than 100 yards passing. Maybe.

Its possible! Maybe."

eznark

Banned
Vikings need a deep WR. Or any good WR besides Percy.

And an guard.

And a Middle Linebacker.

Maybe a QB. My Jury is still out on Ponder because I'm so desperate for a franchise QB.

Oh and a replacement for Musgrave. I dont like that guy at all.

At least Rudolph is awesome!

At least Rudolph is awesome!

I liked when he caught that TD last week and actually stopped moving after that lion missed the tackle on him. Like he was surprised that its possible to move after you catch a football.

Thank goodness he snapped out of it and walked into the endzone.

eznark

Banned
best TE in the NFC

crabtree_mohawk.jpg

K-19

Banned
Kaep make me think that Steve Young get the starting spot with Montana out. Ok, Smith is not out for the rest of the season like Montana was, but who knows? could be interesting.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm sure one of Geno/Barkley/Bray/Wilson will turn out to be a serviceable QB in the NFL but it is a crap shoot as to which.

Hence why I think Weeden is safe for next year. Use that top pick to trade with Buffalo for the farm!

You know you will WanderingWind, just admit it.

mr2xxx

Banned
Brandon Meriweather out for the season.. goddamnit

Well that sucks, he played one half all season and looked good. Then we got Garçon who has been healthy for one half. Then Jamal Brown who has been sidelined all year. Then we have.... this shit is getting depressing, I'll stop now.

Fuck the Cowgirls, avatar bet!

Preach the truth!!! Hopefully Whiz is gone by next year but man that offensive performance was one of the worst ive ever seen.

I'm sure Miller is going to be the scapegoat and unfortunately, don't see Grimm going while Whiz is here unless Bidwill makes it an ultimatum. The coaches will unfortunately get somewhat of a pass because of the injuries, I'm sure. That offense was truly pathetic yesterday. If I wasn't resigned to tank/early draft pick mode, I'd be pretty pissed at squandering the game. Still not happy about it but I'll just take comfort in the performance of the D and knowing we'll be better when a bunch of guys get back. Speaking of which, Beanie finally returns this week and says this is the healthiest he has felt in a long long time.

cajunator

Banned
Passing the ball when you are up more than 3 scores or more in the 4th is nothing more than stat padding. I actually agree we should have stopped them doesn't make it less douchery though.

Dude, with the way the Saints D has been the past couple of years a three score lead is NOT safe at any point more than 4 minutes left. Even then I would be nervous.
3 scores are easily made up on the Saints within a handful of plays. The defense routinely gives up 50-60 yard plays and 2 play drives like they are candy.

When I talk about the Vikings I just go, "You've probably never heard of them" and "They arent very mainstream, you might not like em".

Its probably why Bucket likes them now.

When defending a shitty band, always say "their older stuff was cool" so you sound cool!
If I was interested in sounding cool I wouldn't be stupid enough to admit to liking anything Avenged Sevenfold has ever done.

This is why I don't discuss music with people, it's like you can't have an opinion without someone assuming there is some ulterior motive involved.

Top Bottom