• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

RBH

We noted this morning that an anonymous scout was quoted as saying that Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh is coddled and doesn’t push himself. Unsurprisingly, Suh doesn’t think highly of that critic, whoever he or she is.

“It’s really funny that we’re keeping everybody anonymous,” Suh told reporters today. “I wish people would kind of grow up and be a man or a woman and say exactly how they feel and put their name behind it. I mean, I really don’t care. . . . I don’t really care what you have to say about me, as long as my coaches feel that I’m producing for my team. I continue to prove that and show that day in and day out as well as in games week in and week out.”

Suh was also asked about playing against Packers offensive lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith on Sunday, and he was unsurprisingly uninterested in addressing last year’s Thanksgiving incident in which Suh stomped on Dietrich-Smith, resulting in an ejection and a two-game suspension. Suh said he has no intention of saying anything to Dietrich-Smith.

“That was in 2011. It’s 2012. Let’s move on,” Suh said. “He’s on the other side. I have no plans to say anything to him.”

As long as Suh doesn’t stomp on him, that represents progress.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ous-scout-to-grow-up-and-be-a-man-or-a-woman/

This reads like the start of one of Josh Freeman's letters to penthouse.

3qceik.jpg

harSon

Banned

Oh man, me and some friends did that before. We had leftover breakfast scramble, and leftover pancake batter, so we decided to pour the batter over the scramble and made some Man Cakes (that's what we called them at least). Shit was bomb as fuck with some syrup.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This may be a bad decision.

Five Guys burger made it's way up to Canada late last year, a location I just discovered is nearby my house. I'm gonna go get that tonight.

If I don't survive...I want the gator to take my place as the Browns fan here.

Five Guys burger made it's way up to Canada late last year, a location I just discovered is nearby my house. I'm gonna go get that tonight.

I would represent the Browns proudly.

Milchjon

It's pretty good, all things considered.

Still overhyped.

If you want something that lives up to the hype, get Popeye's.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Dollar for dollar, In-n-Out is better but Five Guys has better meat.

I think Five Guys is a little pricey for what it is. Something like Applebees is better.

It's pretty good, all things considered.

Still overhyped.

If you want something that lives up to the hype, get Popeye's.

This.

Popeye's is incredible.

Get the crab fries they are so good.

RBH

image.php

You know you dun fucked up now, cat?

You know that dontcha?

You want the gator to have a third team?

jakncoke

Banned
A coworker that happens to be a Ravens fan completely floored me today. He said Sandwich was better than Roethlisberger. I was so shocked that I couldnt even come up with a proper retort. I just replied I dont know about that. Fucking crazy people

Talon

A coworker that happens to be a Ravens fan completely floored me today. He said Sandwich was better than Roethlisberger. I was so shocked that I couldnt even come up with a proper retort. I just replied I dont know about that. Fucking crazy people
Casual sports fans talking about sports make my head hurt.

Leftwich is better at...not escaping pressure, I guess.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Motherfuck!

Holy shit was that a huge portion of fucking food. That's definitely a once a year at best thing to do.

I couldn't believe after they put in my regular fries they went and put full scoops of fries in the bag.

My reaction when they did that:
4kf2nhk.gif

I couldn't finish them I left whatever I didn't finish for the rest of the family to eat.

Motherfuck!

Holy shit was that a huge portion of fucking food. That's definitely a once a year at best thing to do.

I couldn't believe after they put in my regular fries they went and put full scoops of fries in the bag.

My reaction when they did that:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/kiwipanda/4kf2nhk.gif

I couldn't finish them I left whatever I didn't finish for the rest of the family to eat.
Yeah man, finishing the fries is basically impossible, even when you split them with another person. Did you get cajun fries? If not you'll have to go back for round two tomorrow.

Top Bottom