• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Unfortunately I won't be at my computer to post non-stop commentary. Going to my buddy's place (Cowboy's fan) to eat some chili and take in the game.

Actually I'll have my Ipod touch so I can just do that a tad.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Pats-GAF save me!

What's the word on Hernandez do you think he may actually play on Sunday? Otherwise I have no choice but to possibly go with Scott Chandler at TE tonight. D:

Are all those bans necessary? They were spamming the thread a bit, but they had a point.

Consolidating all of the Wii-U information into one thread would be better than a new thread for every single tidbit or detail that comes out from now till launch day. At least group the info into categories, so instead of five threads a day on how much RAM the console has, we could have a "Wii-U Hardware Discussion" Thread and that be it.

Maybe one of the mods should have put up a warning post first. But if it's the same group of posters who go to every single Wii-U thread and post this, than I could see that they've blown all of their chances and it was time for a ban.

/endbackseatmodding

Pats-GAF save me!

What's the word on Hernandez do you think he may actually play on Sunday? Otherwise I have no choice but to possibly go with Scott Chandler at TE tonight. D:

He was limited again in practice yesterday. I mean he could play, but with the next game being on a short week in Thanksgiving they probably would wait until then to bring him back

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Neat. Most of the US get to watch the Brownies.

Ontario gets fucked!

This is straight out racism that I can't watch the Browns on my regular TV. Good thing I have Sunday Ticket; unfortunately my buddy doesn't.

I'm not trying to convince him to come to my place to watch the game in glorious HD instead of inferior SD.

tmdorsey

All this talk about the Jets and Sanchize vs. Bradford, makes me think of how fucking criminal it is Sanchez has all those playoffs wins and Ryan has none.

I blame Mularkey and BVG.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh dear lord. So going back to our earlier discussion about backlog of games. I forgot I have some even older ones to go through as well:

Dragon Age 1, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas...

WTF is wrong with me? Why did I pick the Browns? Why the hell did I get all these games?

Bowser

Chud on whether or not Cam has the ability to check out of plays at the line:

Unlike quarterbacks such as Denver’s Peyton Manning or New Orleans’ Drew Brees, Newton doesn’t have much freedom to audible at the line of scrimmage if he reads a blitz. Rivera said the team has double calls in the huddle, but few changes of the play call at the line.

“It’s not necessarily limiting what he can do at the line of scrimmage,” offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski said. “Some of the things you want to get in rhythm as an offense and are just ‘go’ plays, and you’re going to run them no matter what you see. There’s other things where he does need to check and has the ability to check.

“There are different style offenses. Some people go up there and check every single play. That’s not what we’re doing right now.

“I don’t see doing that anytime soon.”

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...-was-a-big-issue-breaking.html##storylink=cpy

APjuY.gif

Oh dear lord. So going back to our earlier discussion about backlog of games. I forgot I have some even older ones to go through as well:

WTF is wrong with me? Why did I pick the Browns? Why the hell did I get all these games?

[avatarquote]

Wes

venison crêpe

I started a new Skyrim game today because I never completed it. In fact I did so many of the side quests and just running around I hardly touched the main storyline.

I started a new Skyrim game today because I never completed it. In fact I did so many of the sqide quests and just running aroudn I hardly touched the main storyline.

I have the same problem. I got really close to the end but never finished since i got bogged down with so many sidequests.

Looking forward to the Dolphins game tonight. Last week was rough but I've got to stay positive, I'm going to hope for no worse than a 20 point loss tonight.

Im getting sucked back into Diablo 3.
I played it for over 100 hours near launch and then stopped cold turkey. It was fun while it lasted but once the hardcore treadmill of Act III Inferno started I realized it just wasn't worth playing anymore.

New Super Mario Bros 2 is good. Fuck the haters. Haaaaaaaaaters
It's actually a pretty fun little game, I agree, but it ain't no 3D Land.

The Black Ops 2 multiplayer kinda fucking sucks :(.

The single player is kinda cool, for a COD game, and the zombies mode is also pretty fun.

The Black Ops 2 multiplayer kinda fucking sucks :(.

The single player is kinda cool, for a COD game, and the zombies mode is also pretty fun.
What's bad about it? I was a big fan of COD for awhile, got 4 through Black Ops and played all of them quite a bit online, but MW3 was the one that I finally decided to pass on. I've taken the same approach with Black Ops 2 this year so far but it does look fairly interesting. Halo 4 has been my go-to shooter for this year, though.

Draxal

Dragon Age 1's gameplay annoyed me, but everything else was great. The class inbalance was pretty drastic in game (stack as many mages as possible is the best way to play).

What's bad about it? I was a big fan of COD for awhile, got 4 through Black Ops and played all of them quite a bit online, but MW3 was the one that I finally decided to pass on. I've taken the same approach with Black Ops 2 this year so far but it does look fairly interesting. Halo 4 has been my go-to shooter for this year, though.

I'm not sure yet, something feels off. The maps are way too small, campers are everywhere since you can barely shoot through walls anymore and the spawn points are weird (I hope they change them with an update or something). I will give it another go, but it's really shitty. I really liked the last 2 games from Treyarch, but the MP feels more like a Modern Warfare game this time around.

I would wait I you want it, 60 bucks is a lot for an 6/7 hour singleplayer.

Dragon Age 1's gameplay annoyed me, but everything else was great. The class inbalance was pretty drastic in game (stack as many mages as possible is the best way to play).

I porked every single possible teammate in the game.

One of my proudest gaming achievements.

Top Bottom