• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Oh God. One of my facebook friends just posted this:

hostess.jpg

That's all going to expire before he can eat it.

Apparently going out of business is the best thing to ever happen to Hostess. No way someone doesn't buy their brand ASAP now.

jakncoke

Banned
Well I went out on a Hostess hunt.

Found Ding Dongs, Chocolate Donettes, and Sno Balls. Can't find Twinkies anywhere in Irving. Worst part of living in a bigger city is that everything is gone immediately if it's even remotely in demand.

wait hostess makes sno balls? omg noooo fucking love those things

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Figures. I have to work 48 hours and miss our one feel good win of the season.

And the defense showed up? Clearly I'm bad luck.

Considering it'll be backups throwing the ball, would you guys start Mike Wallace or Brandon Marshall? My gut says Byron Leftwich sucks way more than J-Camp.

cajunator

Banned
Hunting actually maintains healthy populations.
It reduces overcrowding of a habitat.
Its a good thing.
The only people who disagree are bleeding hearts who dont understand conservation and wildlife management.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Is he shooting at twinkies?

He's shooting at anybody who doesn't give him a mother f-ing twinkie.

Watch Zombieland instead of anime.

Milchjon

Its a good thing.
The only people who disagree are bleeding hearts who dont understand conservation and wildlife management.

Oh, for sure. I'm not against hunting.
I just think the sports/for fun part is a bit weird, I don't get why people would want to do that. But hey, it's their decision

beast786

Its a good thing.

If you eat your kill I can't see anyone can have a problem with that. Purely as sport is freaking evil.

Seanspeed

Banned
Its a good thing.
None of those things are why people actually hunt, though.

Top Bottom