• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Sucks that it is a bad game. It would have been fun to have a good COD experience on a handheld.

Then again my opinion might be biased. I enjoyed Socom psp online in small spurts.

That was so much fun! I loved the Socom games back then, that was my first online experience on the PS2. Oh how they killed that franchise. .

Godslay

Banned
That was so much fun! I loved the Socom games back then, that was my first online experience on the PS2. Oh how they killed that franchise. .

Socoms were good back then. As was ghost recon and rainbow Six on xbox. PSO was the first time I took a console online. Starcraft was the first game I played online. Seems like so long ago.

Mrbob

He's shooting at anybody who doesn't give him a mother f-ing twinkie.

Watch Zombieland instead of anime.

I knew there was a reason why the Texans are my second favorite team. Zombieland is amazing. Best zombie movie ever.

Ok, maybe second best. Shaun of the Dead is great too.

beast786

Playstation allstars is the most generic game knockoff i have ever played. Sony and their fanboys should just pack it up and walk away with their tail between their legs. What a joke.

Also, The wii u pad fits perfectly in your hands, almost forgot the screen was their while playing rayman on the kiosk. Got to wait until jan for mine though. :(

makes sense as wii u is design for kids.

Mrbob

I'm pretty excited for the Wii U. Although I'm mainly going to catch up on Wii games I missed out on until the software lineup fleshes out.

Metroid Prime Trilogy is impossible to find. Super expensive or not available. Print some more copies Nintendo!

beast786

In piles of money and women

22207690fddc82224bgh6.jpg

Vesmir

Banned
I feel dirty. I had to spend the night in shitty San Francisco International, after their terminal had trouble doing their job. All the while I had to stare at the horror that is Niners and World Series that no one cared about Giants banners.

jbug617

Banned
I'm pretty excited for the Wii U. Although I'm mainly going to catch up on Wii games I missed out on until the software lineup fleshes out.

Metroid Prime Trilogy is impossible to find. Super expensive or not available. Print some more copies Nintendo!

That's my plan also. I bought 2 Wii games (Kirby Collection and Last Story, thanks to Amazon $8) so far this year even though I no longer have the console. I'm think about getting Donkey Kong Country Returns and I also need to get back my copy of Tatsunoko vs Capcom since they are no longer selling the game.

Milchjon

Just made fried chicken, onion rings and deep fried snickers (among other fried experiments). So awesome, especially considering I've never done this before.

Eznark, Bionic and all you other rich folk,

I want to buy some kick ass posters and frames for in my crib, but I don't have enough money to buy all of them. So do you want my Paypal account or will you just send me cash?

-xoxo-

eznark

Banned
Eznark, Bionic and all you other rich folk,

I want to buy some kick ass posters and frames for in my crib, but I don't have enough money to buy all of them. So do you want my Paypal account or will you just send me cash?

-xoxo-

I'm not paying for your NORML poster, burn out.

NEPD_Loyko said:
According to Tom Curran, Deion Branch has been released and Greg Salas added to the 53 man roster

The newest new Wes Walker (or whatever his name is), is now on the team. Goodbye Deion, we'll probably see you again when somebody gets injured.

Top Bottom