• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

jbug617

Banned
The entire Patriots team are questionable for Sunday.

They rushed back Hernandez. He will be needed in the playoffs.

Sports radio in Boston has been fun this week. They were killing Bill Belichick coaches most of the week. The defensive backs coach came from some mining and technology school from South Dakota and it's his first job in the NFL.

I fucking hate deer. They are the worst animal.

Any creature that regularly manages to enter zoos and jump into pits with animals that will eat them are shitty.

ari

Banned
Playstation allstars is the most generic game knockoff i have ever played. Sony and their fanboys should just pack it up and walk away with their tail between their legs. What a joke.

Also, The wii u pad fits perfectly in your hands, almost forgot the screen was their while playing rayman on the kiosk. Got to wait until jan for mine though. :(

That's disappointing but not unexpected.

The graphics are really disappointing knowing what the PS3 is capable of.

I was hoping it'd be surprisingly awesome. I love me some Jak.

Godslay

Banned
oh, cause you know so many hunters right? I bet they are all idiot rednecks on a power trip with guns huh?

Goddamn rednecks...

In the town I grew up in, the deer had free reign for years as there was no hunting between two creeks that surrounded the area. People who didn't know better starting feeding the deer, and that introduced a whole new set of problems such as bear and mountain lions coming into town. It was a mess.

Anyways, the game and fish eventually realized this, opened up archery hunting between the two creeks. The deer population over time did thin out. The bears and mountain lions followed suit (except for bears that developed a taste for trash, who were either shot or moved). You still see dead deer on the road, but not in nearly the same amount as you used to. Additionally, I have yet to see a mangy sickly deer that I would see when they had free reign.

The thing is people who do hunt (myself included) are actually more in touch with what is going on with the populations of specific animals than those who don't. While the primary motivation might be food or sport, everyone that I've hunted with understands population control on a basic level, and even if they don't the game and fish does a pretty great job of reacting and allowing hunters the opportunity to control the populations.

I think it should be law that if you eat meat you have to kill an animal at least once.

Preferably with a bowie knife of some sort.

We done lost our connection with nature.

eznark

Banned
That's disappointing but not unexpected.

The graphics are really disappointing knowing what the PS3 is capable of.

I was hoping it'd be surprisingly awesome. I love me some Jak.

Been playing the beta with FMT and bob an Sok, game is a ton of fun. Why would you listen to ari in anything?

I have absolutely no clue what I'm looking at in there.

I don't even think they know what they're doing.

hell on gaf

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

Top Bottom