• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

beast786

I hate myself.

1i6zH.jpg

Dont worry, you are not alone .....

We all hate you

Slo

How'd the crossfit go?

The one two weeks ago went okay, I ran into an event I suck at and ended up placing poorly. Had another event this morning, team event, and our team was tied for first going into the finale. Ended up 3rd out of 9 teams. :\

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I found Marshmellow Fluff! The only thing worth buying from Massachusetts.

Also went to the Hostess outlet store and did a small amount of panic buying. No Twinkies though! They have literally everything else in spades.

ari

Banned
Been playing the beta with FMT and bob an Sok, game is a ton of fun. Why would you listen to ari in anything?
That's weird to say? Why wouldn't you?

anyway, of course you're gonna have fun when it is a blatant ripoff of a fun formula.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm still holding out hope for a one loss Alabama versus undefeated ND!

edit: Wow the brother of Phillip Rivers plays for LSU.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I know you guys don't care much about the CFL but tomorrow the Toronto Argonauts are playing the Montreal Alouettes in the Eastern Finals. If the Argos can win this one they will go to the Grey Cup (Canadian version of the Super Bowl). This year marks the 100th Grey Cup and it's being held in Toronto.

It'd be great to see the Argos compete for the Grey Cup in Toronto.

Send me all your good will so this can happen!

squicken

I know you guys don't care much about the CFL but tomorrow the Toronto Argonauts are playing the Montreal Alouettes in the Eastern Finals. If the Argos can win this one they will go to the Grey Cup (Canadian version of the Super Bowl). This year marks the 100th Grey Cup and it's being held in Toronto.

Good look to your Argos Kave-Man. Though it's strange the CFL would play on Sundays. Why not on Saturday?

HERE WE GO TORONTO! HERE WE GO!

Top Bottom