• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

eznark

Banned
Oh Ez, before I forget. Gophersports.com says that there were just two ice soccer games played between Minney/Sconi. Kind of surprised that you didn't bring it up, I'd have like watching them.

How about you go fuck yourself with a rake?

Slo

How about you go fuck yourself with a rake?

One win!
THROUGH-THE-TABLE.gif

Two wins!
THROUGH-THE-TABLE.gif

HA! HA! HA! HA!
count.jpg

Dragon

Banned
Going through the massive initial update right now. (the white is so much nicer than the smudge inducing black)

Controller feels great and the system setup was a snap. Just want to get some gaming in soon.

System setup was a snap except for a 2 hour update.

They actually look pretty sharp. I haven't heard from my mom today, I Thorpe she wasn't too cold waiting in line all night.
While they deviate from the standard aspect ratio I'm quite partial to the PS3 cases.

Firm build, like the decision to go translucent, and the artwork backdrop is nice in an era of manual-less game packs.

squicken

this is crazy

Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest
Adding to Brian Schottenheimer's resume: Rams have 450+ yards in 3 of last 8 games. Zero times in previous 82 games.

squicken

Yahoo is such shit. They fuck a whole weekend of fantasy football (like they do every year) and their remedy is to give away some crap scouting service they offer? Hopefully Goodell changes venues next year

Greg

I was invited to a Browns football party today. I respectfully declined, but I wish I could send kave_man in my place.

If it weren't for Madden league I'd just go Sony/Nintendo/PC
How about you assholes play the league on the next Sony system?

It was depressing to sign on PS3 and see 0/3 people in the "league" online. I'll even take the shittiest team no one wants.

squicken

More Rams futility

Rams need 14 points today to match 2009 total for full season.

Rams 193 pts last yr. 161 already.

Rams have 2 more passing TDs this yr than they had in 2011. Same as they had in all of 2008. 1 shy of 2009 total.

Linehan Shurmur McDaniels

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I was invited to a Browns football party today. I respectfully declined, but I wish I could send kave_man in my place.

I was invited to a Browns football party once. It was just my buddy laughing at me being a Browns fan and declaring it "Easy Win Day" as it's always an easy win when you play the Browns.

eznark

Banned
I think it would have been faster for NFLN to just scroll the Packers actives as opposed to the 15 seconds of inactives.

squicken

Gruden to University of Tennessee rumors are real, and interest on both sides. Interesting for Haslam. Big time booster at that school, but would also possibly want to recruit Gruden to CLE. Might be moot b/c I don't think Gruden wants to leave the South

Slo

large_unemployment-line-outside.jpg

How about you assholes play the league on the next Sony system?

It was depressing to sign on PS3 and see 0/3 people in the "league" online. I'll even take the shittiest team no one wants.

I'd follow the league onto the PS4 if that's where people go.

Greg

I was invited to a Browns football party once. It was just my buddy laughing at me being a Browns fan and declaring it "Easy Win Day" as it's always an easy win when you play the Browns.
this party is a group of actual Browns fans

a real life shame circle!

Top Bottom