• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

DeaconKnowledge said:
My daughter fell asleep at 6 pm and just woke up. Gonna be a long wait for me.
UGH. Mines wakes up at about 7:30am, goes down for a nap from 10:30am-1:00pm and is up until about 7:30pm when I put her in her crib so she can put herself to sleep. Deviating from that schedule is a punishable offense in my house!;)

I figure I'll pick up the system at 10:00am and get a good 2-3 hours with it and then I'll get to wait until about 8:00pm to really sit down with it again.

UGH. Mines wakes up at about 7:30am, goes down for a nap from 10:30am-1:00pm and is up until about 7:30pm when I put her in her crib so she can put herself to sleep. Deviating from that schedule is a punishable offense in my house!;)

I figure I'll pick up the system at 10:00am and get a good 2-3 hours with it and then I'll get to wait until about 8:00pm to really sit down with it again.

My 2 year old rarely naps anymore (unless we go on a long car ride) so it's non-stop from 7:30am until her bedtime at 8pm.

Fortunately Wii U comes out on a Sunday so the wife will be home all day. Can't play any of the violent stuff until later though. :/

So you're saying there's a chance?

I'll swing by on my way home tonight.
Calling stores and asking them their stock is a good idea for all system launches. Also ask them if they do a reserve or lottery system or what's the deal.

Got my Wii by waiting out overnight but it was at a Target in a bigger city so they had more. I was 10th out of 25 or something like that. Or you could try rural areas/mom n' pops. Sometimes that works too.

Some of these places are finally getting hip to midnight launches though.

It's like chasing tail, you'll find some if you look hard enough (or call the pretty lady in the classifieds).

Nakazato

I got harassed by a steelers fan today all he did was talk about their 6 superbowls. I ask him what years they won. He looked puzzled then preceded to get up and walk away.

kingslunk

I got harassed by a steelers fan today all he did was talk about their 6 superbowls. I ask him what years they won. He looked puzzled then preceded to get up and walk away.

If he said terry Bradshaw years, gerome Bettis last season and against the cardinals would you have taken that as an acceptable answer. I hate the steelers but I know that much.

BigAT

Replace Josh's fat face with the National Championship trophy.

Chip_Kelly_NFL.gif

Drakeon

My 2 year old rarely naps anymore (unless we go on a long car ride) so it's non-stop from 7:30am until her bedtime at 8pm.

Fortunately Wii U comes out on a Sunday so the wife will be home all day. Can't play any of the violent stuff until later though. :/

What violent games are there for Wii U even? ZombiU and some ports?

NawidA

Banned
Just looked at the AFC playoff picture, only thing not decided is the AFC North division winner. It's clearly Texans, Broncos, Patriots, Steelers, Ravens, and Colts.

RBH

Just looked at the AFC playoff picture, only thing not decided is the AFC North division winner. It's clearly Texans, Broncos, Patriots, Steelers, Ravens, and Colts.

Speaking of which:

jbqUcAgDhtmbMZ.png

You're still alive, Jacksonville and Kansas City!

GB @ DET - Fuck you, Jim Schwartz. Get off my plane.
ARI @ ATL
TB @ CAR - Game called due to lack of tacos and laptops.
CLE @ DAL - Romo's struggling late- fuck, you really think Cleveland has a shot against ANYONE?!?!
PHI @ WAS
NYJ @ STL - TEEEEE-BOW. TEEEEEE-BOW.
CIN @ KC
JAC @ HOU
NO @ OAK
SD @ DEN
IND @ NE
BAL @ PIT

CHI @ SF

squicken

First game console in years I just dont seem to care about.

Yeah there can be semantics and all of that but this doesn't really feel like the start of a new hardware cycle. And maybe that is gone now b/c we are so used to new tablets and phones coming out so often.

Top Bottom