• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Falcons are an average team with a dirty thuggish defense and they perpetually have a chip on their shoulder like they don't get enough respect but when they actually play good talent they lose but more often than not get blown out.

Also Matt Ryan is a buck toothed farmer who goes down on this sister just for the taste of it.

2 points.

Bowser

I think your offensive line would look a lot better if the just lined up in a pro set and ran downhill instead of the read option. I know there are injuries but it's not like in Philly or AZ

Think I saw something where your DC sort of said "it's not the defense's fault"

Basically yeah, he did. And I don't disagree with him. This is the 5th straight game that the defense has allowed less than 20 points (Cam Pick 6 in Chicago and Holliday's non-TD TD, Cam's Pick 6 and safety in Denver) and 6th time overall this season. If your defense can hold an opposing offense to less than 20 points, you should be able to win the game.

Striker

Falcons are an average team with a dirty thuggish defense and they perpetually have a chip on their shoulder like they don't get enough respect but when they actually play good talent they lose but more often than not get blown out.

Also Matt Ryan is a buck toothed farmer who goes down on this sister just for the taste of it.

2 points.

So you hate them because your team blows them out.
Makes sense.

ari

Banned
Not sure if its my hdtv monitor setup, but why make the OP impossible to read?

EDIT:Com'n texans fans. No other clever avatars across the board? really? No end of the texans cycle or some shit? FAIL.

Simplify the offense Chud you dumb fuck. Stop trying to make Cam run a college run offense mixed with a shotgun oriented pass offense. It makes no sense, especially with the horrendous state our offensive line is in.

Remember when everyone said Chud was an offensive genius last year.

EDIT:Com'n texans fans. No other clever avatars across the board? really? No end of the texans cycle or some shit? FAIL.

Legibility is too mainstream

I wish I had book marked all the posts after I said his contract extension was terrible where people told me I was wrong.

Why would you bookmark posts by you that are wrong? Eagles got 2 years with Vick to see if he could put it together and now they can cut him and not owe him a dime. The Vick contract turned out to be another great signing by Banner.

Castillo's available.:D

You joke but the talk radio today was going crazy about how they need to bring him back and the offense hasnt been the same since he stopped being the OL coach.

MechDX

Chicago just isnt worth our time.

So Eagles fan, thoughts on Nnamdi still being an Eagle when all is said and done? Was reading this:

Cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha is due to earn a base salary of $15 million next season. Per a source with knowledge of the deal, $4 million of the salary is fully guaranteed. But $11 million isn’t; the question for the Eagles is whether they’re willing to pay Asomugha $4 million not to play for them — or $15 million to remain on the team.

Per the source, the contract reduces Asomugha’s pay by $3 million in 2013 if the participates in fewer than 90 percent of the snaps in 2011 or 2012. Benching Asomugha late in the year for a couple of games would prevent him from hitting that number, dropping his salary to $12 million.

So Eagles fan, thoughts on Nnamdi still being an Eagle when all is said and done? Was reading this:

I think he will still be an Eagle. They are way under the cap, they will have a young team in need of some veteran leadership, he is great in the community, and the Eagles are always trying to be players for FAs and I think cutting guys like that might make other FAs worried about signing with them.

jmdajr

This will be the Texans 3rd winning season.
So that's 3 winning seasons, two even, and six losing.

Well I don't know if Texans can get to the Superbowl, but Bears got there with Rex Grossman..so why can't we do it with Schaub?

Heck, Grossman was on our team. lol!

MechDX

the texans biggest game in franchise history is against the lions? lol

Well yeah up to that point. then we play the Pats on Monday night and it will be replaced.

Being a young franchise gives you all this built in motivation.

I have a bet I need to settle. Is it legal to hit a running back helmet to helmet?

Well AP regularly uses his helmet to hit defenders heads.

Soo, maybe not?

Edit: btw I'm rocking this avatar because I was too much of a pussy to bet against beast. "Best" of both worlds.

Do your part Lions! Beat the pack and help the Vikings troll their way to the top of the north!

bionic77

Well, can't ever recall seeing that penalty. It's always QB and Receivers.
Didn't Harrison get fined for knocking out Cribbs or some Browns player that was a running back on a play?

But in general the NFL, teams, coaches and players don't give a fuck about running backs.

beast786

Well AP regularly uses his helmet to hit defenders heads.

Soo, maybe not?

Edit: btw I'm rocking this avatar because I was too much of a pussy to bet against beast. "Best" of both worlds.

Do your part Lions! Beat the pack and help the Vikings troll their way to the top of the north!

Fact is packers are not going to punt the whole game. If some how we can still beat them than lets do it.

You do look sexy in that Honolulu blue

LJ11

I usually dread watching the Bills in prime time, even though it rarely happens these days, but I'm pretty excited to watch the Thursday night game. Hope CJ goes off, please don't get injured.

Coaches hate these Thursday games, NFL needs to come up with a solution because I like the idea of watching a game on Thursday, also like that I get to watch every team at least once

I usually dread watching the Bills in prime time, even though it rarely happens these days, but I'm pretty excited to watch the Thursday night game. Hope CJ goes off, please don't get injured.

Coaches hate these Thursday games, NFL needs to come up with a solution because I like the idea of watching a game on Thursday, also like that I get to watch every team at least once
They are catching the Dolphins at a good time, they seem to be on the brink of imploding. I think the Bills will win by at least 10.

I have a bet I need to settle. Is it legal to hit a running back helmet to helmet?

Helmet to helmet rule doesn't apply when the football player is making a football move. Since a RB carrying the ball is pretty much always making a football move before a defender engages, then helmet to helmet is legal.

Top Bottom