• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Seanspeed

Banned
stillbetterthancassel.0_standard_730.0.gif
You cant blame Rex for shit like this.

ari

Banned
Just ignore him. Bears loss was too much, and only redemption for him is Texans implosion.

All I know is Texans are going to playoffs and anything can happen. Not one critic could pic us and we could still win a game.
losing against the niners and packers is meh for me because i had that L checked Off. The texans was in the 'up in the air' column for me also. So the game doesn't sting like you think it does for me....lol

I still see the bears going 11-5, but the nfc is looking ridiculous in the wild card hunt with the bucs, vikings, saints and seahawks all being on fire right now with the bears and packers fighting for the north with the loser wrestling with those four teams.

I'm not taking a damn texans lost hard at all brah. seriously. lol

Matrix: i would take a 10-1 team over a 7-3 team anyday, lol....also, the playoffs isn't over for us at all. weird to say that as if we are out of it. lol

TheFatOne

Have to give props to the Pats oline. They were awesome once again. Good sign for the Pats moving forward. Even without their best guys they came out with a strong game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Matrix: i would take a 10-1 team over a 7-3 team anyday, lol....also, the playoffs isn't over for us at all. weird to say that as if we are out of it. lol

It's no worse than you saying the Texans can't win a playoff game except maybe against the Colts or Bengals esp with plenty of football left.

squicken

JJ Watt

3 Sacks
4 TFL
2 Passes Defensed

What the hell has happened to Barwin and Reed? And I didn't have audio where I was when Watt was getting into it on the sidelines with a coach. What happened?

MechDX

JJ Watt

3 Sacks
4 TFL
2 Passes Defensed

What the hell has happened to Barwin and Reed? And I didn't have audio where I was when Watt was getting into it on the sidelines with a coach. What happened?

Barwin and Reed have completely dissappeared. Reed pulled a hammy today as well but neither are getting pressure at all. I saw the altercation with Watt and the d line coach but I have no clue what happened. It was right after that rushing TD by the Lions though.

Top Bottom