• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

So we seen it all today

Coaches blunder, Pettigrews awful use of his hands in the 4th/OT
Romo being lolmo
The shitty jets/Sanchez play
A great commercial where a kid is trolling Scam

Gotta love the NFL

squicken

Welcome to town loser bros. Sucks to suck

And going back to earlier in the thread, was Kastrioti trolling or seriously defending Suh? Unreal

It makes me sad to think old man Woodson is gonna get his job back nice his glass shoulder heals.
Jennings and McMillian played well.

Boo senority.

Arriba!

Oh srsly bed
Isnt tthat only in base that he'd play safety? Shouldn't impact too much even if what you say is true. Pretty sure we didn't play a single snap in base last week por ejemplo.

Oh and I just bought a Black Friday TV

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
stillbetterthancassel.0_standard_730.0.gif

EDIT - Wide angle version:

untitled-154kr6y.gif

Hahahahahaha.

This is probably the best play he made all night too.

Trey

It really puts into perspective how extra bad the Bills are when they made people think that this QB and this offense were "unleashed."

Lions fan at another message board said:
even with all we went through, we still win if jason hanson does his job.

NO.

NO.

FUCK YOU. This is not on Hanson. He should have NEVER had to been put in a spot where he had to kick. It's on Schwartz and the fact that this is HIS team.

I wish we could vote fucks like this off the Lions fan bandwagon. They make me sick and are nothing more then enablers for shit like Suh's stomps and kicks and cheap shots.

We don't need to be Raiders East or the NFL's Jail Blazers.

Another Lions fan at same message board said:
I don't think it's time to get rid of Schwartz, but what do you guys think about our chances to land Gruden? I think he could do some good things with this offense.

... WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!?!

Narag

FUCK YOU. This is not on Hanson. He should have NEVER had to been put in a spot where he had to kick. It's on Schwartz and the fact that this is HIS team.

Unfortunately, sometimes the players have to perform past the mistakes of coaches. It's like that 12 man in a huddle penalty for the Vikes in the '09 NFFCG That was such a terrible fuckup on the behalf of the coaches. No one bothers to remember that though, just Brent forcing an INT right after he should never had to have to throw.

Unfortunately, sometimes the players have to perform past the mistakes of coaches. It's like that 12 man in a huddle penalty for the Vikes in the '09 NFFCG That was such a terrible fuckup on the behalf of the coaches. No one bothers to remember that though, just Brent forcing an INT right after he should never had to have to throw.

Yeah, and it sucks because Hanson's saying in the interviews that it's all on him. I know, he should have made the kick. But there's enough blame to go around this week.

Did Wedge check in yet, BTW? I wanted to make sure he's alright because he was at the game and we're worried. That kind of football is unhealthy.

Vesmir

Banned
When he turns around and sees the ball is gone, he plants his face on the floor out of disappointment.
This is slaying my brother and I while we're in a black Friday line, and everyone is looking at us. Good spotting, fucking :jnc
Sanchize is being paid for this kind of play? So good.

Striker

Skins on a roll lately. They'll be the test for NYG in the division. The Dynasty/Dream Team and Jerry's Gloryhole end up disappointing once again. Hopefully the DL is ready for then so Alfred Morris doesn't demolish them again.

harSon

Banned
As shitty a coach as Rex Ryan is, at least he defends his QB until the bitter end. Unlike Bipolarbaugh, who throws them under the bus even when they're successful. He's probably going to leave his wife and children for some young street skank in the coming months as well.

3Sixty

As shitty a coach as Rex Ryan is, at least he defends his QB until the bitter end. Unlike Bipolarbaugh, who throws them under the bus even when they're successful. He's probably going to leave his wife and children for some young street skank in the coming months as well.

There are also people who defend the Holocaust.

Petrie

Banned
I'm a Bills fan to the core, but we had tickets for the night game, being my first Jets game, and good lord the amount of swag being given away was insane. My mother needs everything free so I left with:

An official NFL Reebok Polo
T-shirt
Scarf
Car mirror sleeve
Lanyard
A plush blanket

At a Bills game, I've never gotten shit. Is this typical for other teams, or was it just because of the Thanksgiving nationally televised one?

Also, what the hell should I do with this crap? Throw it on Ebay as an Xmas fan package for cheap?

*edit*

Seriously, wtf?

HxfCH.jpg

Wrayfield

I'm a Bills fan to the core, but we had tickets for the night game, being my first Jets game, and good lord the amount of swag being given away was insane. My mother needs everything free so I left with:

T-shirt
Scarf
Car mirror sleeve
Lanyard
A plush blanket

At a Bills game, I've never gotten shit. Is this typical for other teams, or was it just because of the Thanksgiving nationally televised one?

Also, what the hell should I do with this crap? Throw it on Ebay as an Xmas fan package for cheap?

*edit*

Seriously, wtf?

http://i.imgur.com/HxfCH.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I fear not even Jets fan would take that. Send it to Africa perhaps? Then again, they suffer enough as it is...

WedgeX

Banned
Did Wedge check in yet, BTW? I wanted to make sure he's alright because he was at the game and we're worried. That kind of football is unhealthy.

Checked in last night. Quite angry. Annnnd unable to speak. 5 quarters of that was very unhealthy and I'd suspect each and every one of us at the game lost a month or two off our life expectancies.

brentech

T-shirt
Scarf
Car mirror sleeve
Lanyard
A plush blanket

*edit*

Seriously, wtf?

HxfCH.jpg
quote your pictures in your own post mange. got damn

LevelNth

Banned
Wait, this is a negative now?

Tamanon

Banned

T-shirt
Scarf
Car mirror sleeve
Lanyard
A plush blanket

*edit*

Seriously, wtf?

HxfCH.jpg

All we get at a Panthers game is a t-shirt that's also got ads. :/

T-shirt
Scarf
Car mirror sleeve
Lanyard
A plush blanket

*edit*

Seriously, wtf?

I was at the Giants/Cowboys season opener and got a "SUPER BOWL CH4MPIONS" scarf that I liked and gave it to a friend, and a lanyard for my keys.

Guessing the Jets are doing anything to keep asses in seats at this rate.

Edit: Showed this to my friend. Her response: "Jets Apology Package." :jnc

Slo

Oh SUUUUUUUURE. When I stay out until 4:30 in the morning and come home with empty pockets and melted credit cards I'm in trouble, but when the wife does she expects to be able to sleep until noon. FUCKING BULLSHIT.

squicken

Oh SUUUUUUUURE. When I stay out until 4:30 in the morning and come home with empty pockets and melted credit cards I'm in trouble, but when the wife does she expects to be able to sleep until noon. FUCKING BULLSHIT.

She's getting the shopping done for the kids and saving you money. You should be thanking her, really

Milchjon

Even Slo is whipped?

eznark

Banned

My wife got home at five and was up with the kids at 7.

Wife Whisperer, I could be the next Caesar Milan!

Top Bottom