• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Denard gets injured if you look at him sideways. LOL @ thinking he can make it as a full time player in the NFL period, let alone at QB or RB. He'll be Brandon Banks 2.0.

squicken

You guys could have had Julio and RG3 in back to back drafts.

Let's be fair. The only way they were getting RG3 was using the extra picks they got from trading the Julio pick. And it's not fair to single out CLE. *anyone* could have traded for RG3. The Rams essentially held a silent auction

Let's be fair. The only way they were getting RG3 was using the extra picks they got from trading the Julio pick. And it's not fair to single out CLE. *anyone* could have traded for RG3. The Rams essentially held a silent auction
Did you lose a avatar bet? Orrr

jbug617

Banned

They didn't have to use the Falcons pick though. If they offered the same package the Skins did, I'm sure the Rams would of took that over it

squicken

They didn't have to use the Falcons pick though. If they offered the same package the Skins did, I'm sure the Rams would of took that over it

Yeah that's true, but it's kind of hard to predict their record w/ Julio vs w/o. And MIN could have offered the same deal. Someone could have offered extra second round picks. If RG3 is as good as everyone says he is, then wouldn't the Browns be smarter than all the other teams for at least trying and failing?

Yeah that's true, but it's kind of hard to predict their record w/ Julio vs w/o. And MIN could have offered the same deal. Someone could have offered extra second round picks. If RG3 is as good as everyone says he is, then wouldn't the Browns be smarter than all the other teams for at least trying and failing?

But Mike Holmgreen knows what he is doing, guys. Right? RIGHT???

Goldy!!! Cut the Bull and tell us the real important information, what happened last night?! Dets man!
Some girl had the most mediocre sex of her life and I walked a cold and lonely walk home this morning. It was great!

Nope. That honor goes to

1. Andrew Walter
2. Marcus Tuiasosopo

or

1. Jamarcus Russell
2. Andrew Walter

I don't think anyone will ever come close!

Oh Jesus Christ. That is insane

"Hey Goldy, how were the eggs she made you?"

c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

I tried fixing my broken windshield wipers on my shitty old truck by switching out the fuse.

Didnt fix the wipers but it fixed my broken fuel gauge. All in all a solid effort.

Doorman

Not the college football thread, but I'm in draft mode already anyway so I might as well toss this out too. Denard will not succeed in the NFL, at any position. He is a college quarterback, and that's it. His only real specialty is his ability to excel in broken plays, designed runs tend to not work nearly as well with him on a consistent basis, and he can only take advantage of broken plays if he gets the ball on virtually every snap. We don't know if he has the hands or the concentration to be a good wide receiver, and as a running back he's too brittle and the delay taken in the handoff makes him taking off relatively easy to stop as long as your team has any discipline.

I've said this for two years, and I'm not trying to hate on the guy or anything, he's been an exciting player for Michigan. He's also been a very polarizing one, and, unfortunately, one with no future. I hope he studied up.

Top Bottom