• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Greg

Not the college football thread, but I'm in draft mode already anyway so I might as well toss this out too. Denard will not succeed in the NFL, at any position. He is a college quarterback, and that's it. His only real specialty is his ability to excel in broken plays, designed runs tend to not work nearly as well with him on a consistent basis, and he can only take advantage of broken plays if he gets the ball on virtually every snap. We don't know if he has the hands or the concentration to be a good wide receiver, and as a running back he's too brittle and the delay taken in the handoff makes him taking off relatively easy to stop as long as your team has any discipline.
I bet you doubted Tebow too!

I've said this for two years, and I'm not trying to hate on the guy or anything, he's been an exciting player for Michigan. He's also been a very polarizing one, and, unfortunately, one with no future. I hope he studied up.
:jnc

WedgeX

Banned
Not the college football thread, but I'm in draft mode already anyway so I might as well toss this out too. Denard will not succeed in the NFL, at any position. He is a college quarterback, and that's it. His only real specialty is his ability to excel in broken plays, designed runs tend to not work nearly as well with him on a consistent basis, and he can only take advantage of broken plays if he gets the ball on virtually every snap. We don't know if he has the hands or the concentration to be a good wide receiver, and as a running back he's too brittle and the delay taken in the handoff makes him taking off relatively easy to stop as long as your team has any discipline.

I've said this for two years, and I'm not trying to hate on the guy or anything, he's been an exciting player for Michigan. He's also been a very polarizing one, and, unfortunately, one with no future. I hope he studied up.

I don't know how far a kinesiology degree gets you.

Doorman

I bet you doubted Tebow too!

I never saw enough of Tebow to really come up with some sort of judgment of him. I live in Michigan, I went to U of M, I've seen plenty of Denard over the years and that's the conclusion I've drawn from the way he plays. He's great at breaking out 60 yard TD runs, but rarely do those come on a normal running play where he straight-out beats the defense.

Bowser

So Denard Robinson was benched for a Denard Robinson clone?

I don't think he was benched, believe he has an elbow injury to his throwing arm and thus had to be used as a RB/WR because he couldn't throw the ball accurately (not that he could before the elbow injury)

WedgeX

Banned
I'm a fan of this Brady Hoke guy. Not as big of a fan as I was of Rich Rod, but you can't have it all!

iuvUxZ4zpYKSa.jpg

eznark

Banned
Ugh just playing against Institutionalized Boy Rape University feels gross. Fuck Penn State.

Monte Ball: new best scorer in college football history

bionic77

Keep the college football garbage out of here.

More embarrassing sex stories! I won't lie, sometimes I like finishing fast! I will still sleep the sleep of a champion no matter how much you pout!

eznark

Banned

More embarrassing sex stories! I won't lie, sometimes I like finishing fast! I will still sleep the sleep of a champion no matter how much you pout!

You might actually be Tom Brady. You are the most proud pussy bitch in the world.

Greg

Do you pay sconis and other high school dropouts to do this for you as well?

Sharing is caring.

Non-sex story sidenote : It's pretty disturbing how little young kids know about WW I and WW II.

I hope we resign Reggie Bush. Was asked in an interview who he thinks is great on the fins and he just starts talking about how Da Bess is the hardest working guy he's ever seen and one of the most underrated players in the league.

Sharing is caring.

Non-sex story sidenote : It's pretty disturbing how little young kids know about WW I and WW II.

Why is kids knowing history disturbing?

eznark

Banned
Jordan Hill strikes me as a Penn State Guy in that he probably had seen kids get raped in the shower and done nothing about it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Marketing came to their senses. The Browns won't be handing out white flags to fans tomorrow.

I will be grading you assholes as I'm sure you're going to jump on this to make some sort of joke.

Top Bottom