• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Milchjon

Some Pats stat:

Total takeaways: 32

Offensive touchdowns on ensuing possession: 9

Defensive touchdowns: 5

Field goals on ensuing possession: 3

Missed field goals on ensuing possession: 2

Safeties: 1

Ensuing possession ended with halftime: 1

Ensuing possession ended as fourth quarter expired: 3

Ensuing possession ends with punt: 8

Points off turnovers: 109 (9.9 per game)

Milchjon

Best defense in the league.

original.gif

Edit: From some old interview with Tom Brady:

Q: What are your first impressions of Wes Welker?

TB: Wes has killed us the last few years as a Dolphin, so it's nice to get him out of Miami and have him in a Patriot uniform. He's got great quickness, and he's very smart. I say he's like a Labrador out there; you throw the ball, and he runs and fetches it, and he runs back and sits in the huddle, and he looks up and he pants and there's sweat coming down his face. But he's been great to have around.

eznark

Banned
i edited to clarify. wasn't trolling badgers

All things considered the Badgers outplayed my expectations this year especially when OBrien showed he was hot garbage. No QB, new coordinator and a new offensive line. If Stave had been able to play all year they would have run away with it. 4 losses by three points and their lone "big" loss was by 7 in OT to OSU.

I like where things are for next year and they still have a great shot at ending up in the Roae Bowl again!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
You have the distinction of losing to the two greatest football teams in history in your only two appearance, congrats! At least the Brewers didn't get humiliated when they made the Series.

The Pats are tied with the Vikings, Broncos, and Bills for most SB losses!

LJ11

Tjah Boyd is such a tease, when he's on he's on. Always had touch on deep ball, throws a nice ball.

Clemson is loaded on O, Hopkins/Watkins and Ellington who is a pretty underrated back.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
On the scouting front, I'm watching this 'Furd/ucla game. Stanford's got another first round pick at guard in Yankey. Dude's a sophomore and rolling.

EDIT: And UCLA has gone full Jets-mode.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Haven't had a chance to watch Johnny Football yet, but is about to be the next big hyped Qb/ thing

I don't see any NFL future for that guy. It's just a really weak Heisman class and they have to hype somebody. I do like Sumlin, though. Maybe he'll teach Manziel the finer points of the game.

eznark

Banned
lol eznark you lost to pedo st you may as well beat your wife and drive 80 into your town hall.

No one cares about exhibition games clown. Except Ronald McDonald. Jesus he was fired up. Stupid fucking ginger didn't realize this entire season is meaningless.

Top Bottom