• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
If you don't know how to use a computer by now I vote we send you to an island with the entire American South.

G7q6E.gif

Yes. The next thing you know, he'll be shoving his head up the backside of one of his guards.

What year can the Jets draft him? 2015?

Oh god in a perfect world, they draft Barkley first, have him crash and burn for 2 years and then draft him for 2 more years of being dominated by McDaniels/Mallett to move on to the next USC QB.

squicken

yeah that's another good musical. there's actually lots of muscials i like, though that's movies. don't get to the theatre much in NYC to see the real stuff

I just saw that HoneyHoney is touring with Trampled by Turtles right now. I would like to see that.

Anybody got more music suggestions like those I just mentioned?

cajunator

Banned
Camelot and Sound of Music are still my favorite musicals.
I would also include The best little whorehouse in Texas because it was fun and the music is very memorable.

bionic77

My favorite musical is Transformers the Movie (the good one from the 80s). Also the best (objectively speaking) animated move of all time.

bluemax

Banned
What year can the Jets draft him? 2015?

Oh god in a perfect world, they draft Barkley first, have him crash and burn for 2 years and then draft him for 2 more years of being dominated by McDaniels/Mallett to move on to the next USC QB.

Wittek is a red shirt freshman right now.

Yes they're touring and yes I would like some more suggestions. I got both these bands from people in here. TbT from you I think.

The last time you suggested some band from Minnesota named Whiskey something, but I couldn't find a lot of their stuff by them so I forget the name.

eznark

Banned
Yes they're touring and yes I would like some more suggestions. I got both these bands from people in here. TbT from you I think.

The last time you suggested some band from Minnesota named Whiskey something, but I couldn't find a lot of their stuff by them so I forget the name.

Awesome I hope they come near here, I will definitely go.

Whiskey Bent Valley Boys, they are from the Louisville area. Turtles are from Duluth, MN.

I'm pissed I missed the Honeyhoney show but they were opening (what kind of backwards ass shit is that).

Ez have you listened to the new Justin Townes Earle record? I am disappoint.

eznark

Banned
I'm pissed I missed the Honeyhoney show but they were opening (what kind of backwards ass shit is that).

Ez have you listened to the new Justin Townes Earle record? I am disappoint.

It's amazing. Flat incredible. Such a maturation from Harlem River Blues.

Starting to feel like a move from Whiskeytown to Uncle Tupelo though, which would be a very bad thing. I hope his next release has some more uptempo stuff.

Awesome I hope they come near here, I will definitely go.

Whiskey Bent Valley Boys, they are from the Louisville area. Turtles are from Duluth, MN.

I believe the tour dates are on the HoneyHoney site.

I'll give Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers a listen, thanks.

eznark

Banned
I'll have to try again but I had some gripes about the mix and I missed the gospel/Dixieland influences.

Took me probably five listens before I really got it. It's definitely a slower burn and I don't disagree.

Dutch it's not quite the same genre but Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers make simply fun music. Best live shows ever too. My wife and I go to a tiny Mexican town every year for their week long concert/party. So rad!

brentech

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/magazine-rates-packers-harrell-lowest-2f7ooaa-180660031.html

Green Bay - Graham Harrell of the Green Bay Packers is the lowest-rated backup quarterback in the National Football League.

Pro Football Weekly, after consulting with some NFL personnel people, ranked Harrell No. 32 among the No. 2 quarterbacks.

The top five on PFW's list were Miami's Matt Moore, Tennessee's Matt Hasselbeck, Dallas' Kyle Orton, Chicago's Jason Campbell and Seattle's Matt Flynn.

The bottom five were San Diego's Charlie Whitehurst, New Orleans' Chase Daniels, Denver's Brock Osweiler, Baltimore's Tyrod Taylor and Harrell.

In relegating Harrell to the basement, PFW noted that he has never made a start and, in his only snap in three regular seasons, botched a handoff from the New Orleans 2 on Sept. 30 that was recovered by the Saints.

Wide receiver Randall Cobb, who has worked with Harrell for two seasons, said Harrell deserved to be well up in the rankings.

"I think Graham would be a lot higher," said Cobb. "The things he's capable of doing, the reads that he makes, the balls that he throws. I think he's a great player."

Detroit's Shaun Hill was No. 7, and Minnesota's Joe Webb was No. 19.

At midweek, nose tackle B.J. Raji was asked who the team's most indispensable players were.

"Personally, there's only about two players on this team that I would say can't be replaced," Raji told Packer Plus. "Everybody else, this season has proven that we can win with certain guys out of position, myself included.

"You look at Aaron ( Rodgers) and maybe like Randall ( Cobb) are probably the only two guys we need out there. He's our version of Percy Harvin, man."
At least Raji was honest about himself.

eznark

Banned
It reads like they put a list together and asked a couple of secretaries to rubber stamp it.

No Packers QB should ever be rated last in anything while Tom Clements is still coaching there.

What the fuck just happened?

I switched from the game when USC had the ball on the goal line on 1st down with three minutes left and they didn't score?

:jnc :jnc :jnc

JOE THEISMANN SIGHTING

Top Bottom