• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

eznark

Banned
Should be a flag for shitty ass acting. Guy belongs in Marlin Rogues or whatever that nancy shit is Bucket cuts himself to.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
tgTvc.png

eznark

Banned
Are you posting that because you find it somehow interesting or you are genuinely hoping someone in this thread can help? Because if repost every mundane thought that come out of that clowns head I am going to find you and brain you.

LJ11

So it'll be like every week with the Patriots.

hahaha

As if they don't dick ride Bama and the SEC.

Remember the countdown to the greatest college football teams, every team compared to USC, and then they got fucking crushed by V.Young. I can never hate Young, because he gave me a great moment. Seeing SC go down after a full month of that garbage was amazing.

eznark

Banned
Let me know how many times ESPN tries to start fights about Ohio state being the best team in the country. Seems like something their radio fuckers would totally finger their own assholes for.

ari

Banned
Unaccompanied minors had a shit ton of young future stars in it. Typical shit family movie but the casting directors knew how to cast them. Even the adults are stars now. They even had a cameo from a young big time rush actor/singer. (Lead singer)

Greg

I was confronted tonight at the bar by the older sister of a girl that was shitty to me in the past and was upset that I didn't pay her any attention tonight.

Just trying to drink a beer and watch the game, thanks.

bionic77

Isn't that what all players should strive to be like? The Son. A shining example of virtue for all mankind to follow.
Good point but he is trying too hard and is drawing unwarranted attention to himself, attention that would be better served given to Tebow.

Also, I would like to restate that I hope something horrible happens to the Jets for what they are doing to Tim. God destroyed Sodom and Gomorra because from they tried to create a society of Tom Bradys (I am paraphrasing the Old Testament, which I never actually read). What the Jets are doing is much worse.

squicken

Good point but he is trying too hard and is drawing unwarranted attention to himself, attention that would be better served given to Tebow.

Also, I would like to restate that I hope something horrible happens to the Jets for what they are doing to Tim. God destroyed Sodom and Gomorra because from they tried to create a society of Tom Bradys (I am paraphrasing the Old Testament, which I never actually read). What the Jets are doing is much worse.

That story ends with a man's wife turning into salt and his daughters sexing him. Not sure how far the parallel goes but it ends well for no one

I liked SNES just fine but I'm glad I dont have to see 4-5 YOU PEOPLE posts per page.

It was like he realized he had a catchphrase and went mad with attention-power.

cajunator

Banned
The only Nintendo console I never owned was an Snes.
Had to make do with an NES from launch until two years after N64 came out.
That was incredibly difficult.
Luckily everyone else I knew had one so I got to play most of the great games.

Top Bottom