• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

I had a gabecube almost exclusively through last gen.

No regrets, the thing had a ton of games I was into.

My friends all had ps2's so I could just borrow theirs if something I wanted to play came around.

cajunator

Banned
I also stuck with gamecube that gen.
I finally got a ps2 late, but only ended up getting 7 games.
Granted they were 7 pretty good games, at least to me.
Okami, Burnout 3, Klonoa 2, ICO, GT3, Odin Sphere, and Rez.
That should give you an idea of how I am mostly happy with Nintendo offerings.
Several successors or remakes of those games ended up on Wii.
Ps3 had Uncharted 2 and thats what sold me on it.

ESPN is going to suck ND's dick so hard for the next 2 months

Gator you haven't been watching or listen to MIKE & MIKE show. Golic has been on that train since his the season started.. Every week is ND this ND that. He's even got salty with the ND haters. It's kinda funny seeing Golic trying to get all ND hype

Striker

Gator you haven't been watching or listen to MIKE & MIKE show. Golic has been on that train since his the season started.. Every week is ND this ND that. He's even got salty with the ND haters. It's kinda funny seeing Golic trying to get all ND hype
His boy is the starting RG I think.

Even so, the ND hype is as exhausting as that bullshit they rode to death when USC were in the title game, only to get beaten by Vince Young. That was hilarious, though.

Whoever faces ND in the Nat'l Title game I'll root for.

His boy is the starting RG I think.

Even so, the ND hype is as exhausting as that bullshit they rode to death when USC were in the title game, only to get beaten by Vince Young. That was hilarious, though.

Whoever faces ND in the Nat'l Title game I'll root for.

Wait till Alabama beats Georgia next week in the SEC Championship game.

ALABAMA IS GOING TO RESTORE ORDER
ALABAMA WILL HANG EIGHTY ON NOTRE DAME
ALABAMA WILL WIN FOR THE SEC
SEC SEC SEC
SEC SEC SEC
SEC SEC SEC
SEC SEC SEC
SEC SEC SEC

bionic77

I never liked the Gamecube controller,man.I always hated how it thought it look..
The cube controller was awesome and wavebird was ahead of its time, but there were more good games on the GBA and PS2, that's just a fact!

Just like the DS was the best console the last gen (which was just ok to me, not that many games I was into, but I am lot a big FPS person so...).

I don't know how anybody could say they hated the GC controller when the alternatives were the uncomfortable as fuck PS2 controller and the XBOX controller that had like 13 face buttons.

JCizzle

Wait till Alabama beats Georgia next week in the SEC Championship game.

ALABAMA IS GOING TO RESTORE ORDER
ALABAMA WILL HANG EIGHTY ON NOTRE DAME
ALABAMA WILL WIN FOR THE SEC
SEC SEC SEC
SEC SEC SEC
SEC SEC SEC
SEC SEC SEC
SEC SEC SEC

Exactly. I'm far more sick of the SEC/Bama/Saban than ND after one good year.

eznark

Banned
The thing about the SEC is that at least it had earned the hype. ND has squeaked out against shit competition with the help of the NCAA all year.

Brian Kelly is awesome though.

brentech

The guy went to college there and has/had a kid playing there as well. WTF do you expect?

Doorman

Notre Dame vs. any team in the SEC is basically my worst nightmare. No matter who wins, the rest of the county will have to be subjected to insufferable prattle for years to come.

Always loved Nintendo, probably always will, though I'm not above criticizing them when they make bizarre hardware decisions.

Oh uh....oh, right, this is the NFL thread. Go......uh, go team. I don't even care what happens today, it doesn't affect the Lions at all. I hope you all lose.

brentech

Notre Dame vs. any team in the SEC is basically my worst nightmare. No matter who wins, the rest of the county will have to be subjected to insufferable prattle for years to come.

Always loved Nintendo, probably always will, though I'm not above criticizing them when they make bizarre hardware decisions.

Oh uh....oh, right, this is the NFL thread. Go......uh, go team. I don't even care what happens today, it doesn't affect the Lions at all. I hope you all lose.

Talk about whatever we want here all the time. It's largely a safe haven. Both to speak and stay away from the super creeps.

RBH

Did Cincinnati end up blacked out?

Yup:

Although the NFL boasted early this month about blackouts being on the decline, three of Sunday’s games will be blacked out in their local TV markets.

We’ve already noted that the Chargers are blacked out in San Diego (against Baltimore) and the Buccaneers are blacked out in Tampa (against the Falcons), and now comes word that the Bengals are blacked out in Cincinnati as well (against the Raiders).

New maps:

jBGmTfii9sC2f.png

ibfVFhiWuVlF1X.png

jbsRz6uhQV8j18.png

iNu2BydOQDemH.png

Slo

I'm going to completely savage a pecan pie today. And I'm probably going to be talking smack to it while it happens.

kingslunk

Let me tell you how much I hate the NFL.

I've lived in Texas for around a total of 8 years. They play maybe 3-5 Broncos games on TV a year.

I buy NFL Sunday Ticket on ps3 so I can watch every game.

Manning joins Broncos.

EVERY GODDAMN GAME IS ON TV NOW. WASTE OF MONEY.

eznark

Banned
Let me tell you how much I hate the NFL.

I've lived in Texas for around a total of 8 years. They play maybe 3-5 Broncos games on TV a year.

I buy NFL Sunday Ticket on ps3 so I can watch every game.

Manning joins Broncos.

EVERY GODDAMN GAME IS ON TV NOW. WASTE OF MONEY.

Uh, you still get to watch all the other games.

Talon

Why does the Boston area always get Falcons games when the Pats have a prime time game? Is it just because of Matt Ryan going to BC? Was he really that popular there?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
579041_10151163741717842_1009954606_n.jpg

PS: No Wii-U. I was on a waiting call back list at one of my local Gamestops if they got more in and/or didn't sell out. They called me Tuesday night, and I had till Wed. @ Noon. I passed for now though.

I'm currently moving my stuff around anyways. Thinking about ordering one of those WIi2HDMI converter boxes online for my Wii and hooking that up to my monitor.

Godslay

Banned
579041_10151163741717842_1009954606_n.jpg

PS: No Wii-U. I was on a waiting call back list at one of my local Gamestops if they got more in and/or didn't sell out. They called me Tuesday night, and I had till Wed. @ Noon. I passed for now though.

I'm currently moving my stuff around anyways. Thinking about ordering one of those WIi2HDMI converter boxes online for my Wii and hooking that up to my monitor.

Why don't you set up dolphin and save the money? Assuming that your pc can do it.

So I cock blocked myself last night. Talking to two girls, for eznarks sake I'll call them black girl and white girl (their skin colors), I thought the white girl was really pretty and the black girl was okay. I was trying to dance with the white girl but she wouldn't go without her black friend. I tried to invite her out to the d floor but black girl wouldn't come so neither would white girl. -here I'll say it was my birthday and out with my friends to celebrate and where the fuck one of them was to be my wing man I have no fucking clue and I'm actually questioning all my friendhips with them, what kind of shit is that?- well I told them it was my birthday and the white girl bought us 3 a couple shots and then we convinced the black girl to come dance with us. The white girl is fucking slutting it up out there making out with me and you could tell the black girl was kind of upset, fuck black girl. Anyways we go off the d floor and I get white girls number, we get another drink and after that go back to dance. In the middle of that mess i see my ex and I'm like "we'll fuck she's hotter than this girl so I'd rather sleep with her tonight" so I just leave them to go talk to her and she said "you're seriously going to try this now when you just had your tongue down her throat?" So like a dumbass I go back to them after just walking away without saying anything and black girl asks me who that was and I dumbassingly tell her it was my ex. White girl didn't notice or hear or something cuz she didn't give a fuck but I could tell black girl didn't

God this is a terrible story I'm going to stop now

Go Beas

squicken

Jumanji -- just putting that there so I know what to search for and don't what to type this again

This will forever be a discussion point, so might as well make it real clear.

Bradford's contract: 6 years/ 50 million guaranteed. 21m signing bonus means 2.5m per year pro-rated cap hit

2012: 12m guaranteed salary, 2.5m pro-rated bonus cap hit

2013: 9m salary, 8m guaranteed, 2.5m pro-rated bonus cap hit

2014: 13m no guarantee, 2.5m pro-rated bonus cap hit

2015: 15m, no guarantee, 2.5m pro-rated bonus cap hit

When a player is traded, his bonus money that was pro-rated accelerates into that year. If he is cut, bonus and guaranteed money accelerate. Choices available

1. Draft RG3 and cut Bradford. 2012 dead money of 30m.

2. Draft RG3 and keep Bradford. No cap implications

3. Draft RG3, trade Bradford. 2012 dead money of 10m but Rams get out of 20m in total guaranteed salary. 2012 cap hit reduction on Bradford's contract of 4.5m

Top Bottom