• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
If the Texans are frauds, what does that make the Lions?

Give Lions some credit.

The whole league is a fraud if you were to go by every ones posts every game.

Smokey

Look at who the Texans have played. The Patriots are going to style all over this team, even without Gronk.

Wait what? "It's okay that there was a horrible call because I think the Lions are gonna win." WTF is wrong with you?

Motherfucker calm down your ass down. Its done and over with and the Lions just scored. They are back up all is right. It's a dumb rule and it's their coaches fault for even throwing the flag so quickly otherwise it would've gotten reviewed.

Life will continue

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Man, I don't know what to think about this game and where this leaves us. I think on a better field and with Culter, the Bears would have been the Texans too. Is the AFC really this soft or is it just our division coming through and crushing the buildings?

Talon

Jesus Christ, y'all. Houston lost Reed in the first quarter and don't have Joseph playing. And let's not forget that Cushing is out for the season.

Lose your best corner and best coverage linebacker and let's see how your d looks.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That toss play has not worked all year Kubes... why the fuck is he so stubborn.

Dragon

Banned
Jesus Christ, y'all. Houston lost Reed in the first quarter and don't have Joseph playing. And let's not forget that Cushing is out for the season.

Lose your best corner and best coverage linebacker and let's see how your d looks.

Probably give up 300 yards receiving to Justin Blackmon and Chad Henne.

Smokey

Too much reasoning talon

LevelNth

Banned

37 points allowed to the worst offense in football with both Joseph and Reed playing.

Texans D is garbage.

ari

Banned
Man, I don't know what to think about this game and where this leaves us. I think on a better field and with Culter, the Bears would have been the Texans too. Is the AFC really this soft or is it just our division coming through and crushing the buildings?
Seriously, put the texans in any nfc division. They would be chasing a wild card spot at best.

Why they played like this against the Jags then?

Matrix

Too much reasoning talon

Smokey, we called this and we all knew they would be trolled here cause they are even when they win lol. This was the outcome that we expected.

Matrix

Lovely, another injury.

LevelNth

Banned
Smokey, we called this and we all knew they would be trolled here cause they are even when they win lol. This was the outcome that we expected.
I still can't get enough of this retarded-ness you Texan fans have been spouting.

If you suck, you suck. Deal with it.

Top Bottom