• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

see5harp

Alex Smith probably wouldn't have done any better offensively, but he wouldn't have given up the safety. He would have seen the pressure and gotten sacked immediately before dropping back into the end zone.

mkenyon

Banned
hZMVa.jpg

Ranvier

Welp, we deserved to lose both games. Absolutely pathetic display. Ugh. Knew Kaep would have some ups and downs, but this was hardly all on him.

I'd say 50%. Safety and the high toss to ginn. 25% on Akers, 20% on play calling, 2.5% on defense and 2.5% on butterfingers delaine.

Bears still just a half game(do to the tie) back of SF for the bye. Just gotta beat the Pack and take the division. SF still has to play at NE and at SEA so they should lose one of those. Bears other 3 games are a breeze.

cajunator

Banned
Uh dude, that was the Bears. Kaepernick did alright against the Saints, but our D kinda won that game.

Our O didnt even show up in that game and then after you took down all the olinemen, they didnt show up in the next game either.
The defense still allowed way too much, like they always do. Other teams can turn the ball overl ike 5 times and still keep within a score. If we do that its fucking over.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hey Shurmur.

Trent and Montario have around 30 yards rushing on 3 rushes already...might wanna stick with that a bit more.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If anybody ever wanted to see why I want Schwartz gone so bad, today was Exhibit #74.

What a horrible, horrible coach.

eznark

Banned
Bears still just a half game(do to the tie) back of SF for the bye. Just gotta beat the Pack and take the division. SF still has to play at NE and at SEA so they should lose one of those. Bears other 3 games are a breeze.

Packers are basically a gimme.

You know what I meant Squicken.

JCizzle

Horrible game from the Offense. If it wasn't the O-line failing it was the receivers not catching the fucking ball. A QB can't throw if he doesn't have time. Also, play to win Harbs stop with the playing to not lose.

This. Harbs is a pussy. Lets play for 50 yd FG

I'm a battered wife who keeps coming back for more. =(

Our foundation is built with Stafford, Megatron and Suh. We just need more consistency and a few more pieces.

On the bright side, our draft position went up with this loss. =(((

I'm going to get a few beers, need to drink away my sorrows.

Even Kastrioti is crushed. jnc

harSon

Banned
Alex Smith probably wouldn't have done any better offensively, but he wouldn't have given up the safety. He would have seen the pressure and gotten sacked immediately before dropping back into the end zone.

He also wouldn't have ran out of bounds and allowed the rams more time to try and get the game tying fg

Doorman

If anybody ever wanted to see why I want Schwartz gone so bad, today was Exhibit #74.

What a horrible, horrible coach.

I don't think you have anybody left to try and convince, Plinko. Just relax and slowly shake your head along with the rest of us. :)

cdyhybrid

Lol Niners. This is karma for Harbaugh spitting in the face of loyality and integrity and the idea of a team. You don't bench someone for getting injured when they were playing great ball for some flash in the pan sophomore.

Free Alex Smith!

Top Bottom