• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I don't think you have anybody left to try and convince, Plinko. Just relax and slowly shake your head along with the rest of us. :)

I know. It was a long hard road but I'm glad everyone is finally on board.

Now, just 2 more years until Ford actually fires him and we'll be fine!

*cry*

LJ11

fisher vaged it up all over the place too. worst thing in the world was him getting a damn kicker with that leg. run run run when they cross the 50

In Fisher's defense, his OL is balls and most of the receivers are young or not very good. At least he put the ball in Jackson's hands.

cdyhybrid

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
If Rex had replaced Sanchez with Tebow early in the season, Jets would be in the playoffs. #FreeTebow.

You just knew the Colts were going to score at the end there after Wayne should have had the td earlier. Luck and chuckstrong way to much for the Lions negative aura.

Doorman

I know. It was a long hard road but I'm glad everyone is finally on board.

Now, just 2 more years until Ford actually fires him and we'll be fine!

*cry*

Ehh...I think if we go through another bad, tumultuous season like this next year, they might be able to pull the plug on him. But it'll be at least another failed head coach or two before Mayhew suffers that kind of fate (though honestly, I'm not convinced that he's nearly as much of a problem as the coaching staff is).

The problem is that next year we'll probably go 8-8 or close to it, just barely miss the playoffs, and that will be considered good enough for us to keep him around for another 2 years from there. Maybe if we're lucky we can get a few coordinators replaced in that time, but if Schwartz and his current attitude remains at the helm, I don't think it will matter much.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
So basically the Falcons just clinched home field advantage. No way we lose three out of the next four games with @ Carolina, NYG, @ Detroit, and Tampa Bay. Two of those teams are going be phoning it in.

Being a Stanford fan, I'm happy to hear this, but he 3 another 3 picks?? I mean 4 TD's is great, but at some point his picks have got to stop.

Peyton threw a lot of ints his first year as well. I'm sure Luck will take control of that issue next year.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions fans we need to stop this "Fire Mayhew" nonsense. Martin Mayhew has been one of the best GMs since he came into the league.

Guy knows talent, has been great in the draft and has made some great trades and free agent acquisitions.

The talent is all there, and with one more solid draft there should be no reason we can't be Super Bowl contenders. The lack of discipline and consistency comes down to the coaching staff, and no one else.

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
If Rex had replaced Sanchez with Tebow early in the season, Jets would be in the playoffs. #FreeTebow.

tumblr_llo6cv7fck1qfiwl0.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
It's not Schwartz fault the Secondary can't stop them in the final minute and a half.

It's Schwartz's fault that they took their foot off the gas IN THE 3RD QUARTER. Linehan calls the plays but Schwartz tells him when to get conservative. 3rd-and-5 where a 1st down will ice the game? I KNOW! Let's run a pitch play instead of keeping the ball in the hands of your 2 best players (Stafford/Johnson). The guy also passed up a field goal chance and a chance to run the 2-minute offense at the end of the first half.

squicken

In Fisher's defense, his OL is balls and most of the receivers are young or not very good. At least he put the ball in Jackson's hands.

i was enjoying drops and bad routes. at least more than jackson into the back of the guards

rams RB 54 yards

bradford 36 yards

terrible

cdyhybrid

“@SC_DougFarrar: Russell Wilson in his last four games: 72 of 107 for 878 yards, 9 TD/0 INT. 67.2 completion %, 8.2 YPA. 2 home, 2 road.”

Top Bottom