• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I wonder if Andrew Luck understands how much good he is doing for his career by ensuring that Bruce Arians will be Panthers head coach next year.

Graham has had a decent year so far with the limit time he was getting. Nice to see the D get a stop on 3rd down. NFLN today said that Tony Romo has only won 8 games in December in his career. I cant believe that is true.

While I'm thinking about it, huge ups to the patchwork offensive line that Pittsburgh rolled out today. Legs at center, Pouncey at guard, and Kelvim Beachem, drafted in the 7th round as a center, at right tackle. Played above their heads today.

They passed blocked very well....run blocking, well, better left unsaid. Kind of surprised at Beachem, was sure I would have been calling him Benchem tonight.

I bought one of the Cutler "limited" jerseys(mid range, not replica, not authentic, but still sewn on items and the stretchy neck part). It looks and feels better than the Reeboks. The Reeboks felt like a poncho to me. Where the Nike feels like I'm wearing a shirt. I've worn it every time the Bears have played, and it feels like it will last a lot longer than my Urlacher worn out Reebok jersey that's only 3 years old.

I was thinking about the limiteds and I wish they sold custom versions but they don't. Unfortunately they only have Sanchez and Tebow for limited (which isnt happening at all) and Revis (whom I already have a jersey of).

jakncoke

Banned
I was being serious! If he had stuck with the Jets and had to play his career would be over. When you aren't good it's best to just coast!

Jim Sorgi prob made like 6 million bucks overall by coasting and playing 1-2 games at the end of the year.

eznark

Banned
Jim Sorgi prob made like 6 million bucks overall by coasting and playing 1-2 games at the end of the year.

Yeah but Manning said he was awesome in prep (analyzing film, game planning, in game adjustments, etc.) so he earned some of that.

That was why Pederson and Detmer were super valuable for Favre.

Can we expect 7 points to be the normal output in this McElroy era?

Lol McElroy would have put up 14 points had Shonn Greene not given up at the one yard line. And he did that in a span of a little more than one quarter against the seventh ranked defense in his first career start.

They passed blocked very well....run blocking, well, better left unsaid. Kind of surprised at Beachem, was sure I would have been calling him Benchem tonight.

Colon and Pouncey are their run blockers. With Colon out the run game is just not the same. That's the main reason Tomlin moved his All Pro center to guard.

Damn man, McElroy can't even get his shine on without getting shitted on by HATERS.

Fact: dude was a Rhodes Scholar finalist
Fact: dude won an SEC championship AND NATIONAL TITLE
Fact: dude's arm improved in the offseason to a level that the coaching staff was impressed.
Fact: A certain other Jets qb happened to go to the same same college as him AND he won a SUPERBOWL
Fact: He doesn't sound like a biggety bitch in his press conferences.

McElroy future baby. Ya'll gonna get this work.

eznark

Banned
Speaking of Colts and Pederson, didn't he beat the Colts in the 97 SB year?

Favre got injured or something.

Edit: Nope, Packers lost that game. Hmmm. My brain hurts.

I think he won a game in 98. Didn't start obviously. I don't think he even attempted a pass til 98.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
smith.jpg

Ninja Strike!!

No joke, but I think the d-line is gonna be better again with Mercilus starting. I think he's better than Reed and for limited play has been everything they thought he would be.

Now if Barwin would just wake the fuck up.

Top Bottom