• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Slo

Not sure what politics has to do with it, we're talkin about player evaluation. If you don't think Bradord is the answer move out of the spot or take someone else. You think Belichick or Thompson gives a fuck what the press says about their picks? Thompson drafted Rodgers AND Brohm in the same draft when Favre was still playing well! The Cheat gives away picks like candy just to catch em all in the sixth.

Instead of stealing coaches and free agents from successful teams the dregs need to start raiding evaluation departments.

At the back of the draft you have the pleasure of hunting for diamonds in the rough to compliment your already strong roster, and pay them relatively modest contracts. Low risk, high reward. At the top of the draft you are expected to find Jesus in Cleats, and at that time the #1 overall got $40m+. Very high risk/high reward.

Having the number one overall pick is great when there's a Lebron James there, but when the best option is Michael Olowokandi you'd rather not be the team that has the #1.

Thankfully these days the rookie contracts are smaller and teams can afford to miss.

MechDX

No joke, but I think the d-line is gonna be better again with Mercilus starting. I think he's better than Reed and for limited play has been everything they thought he would be.

Now if Barwin would just wake the fuck up.

They will be ok, I only see Reed missing next weeks game. The magnitude of that game will be huge! ESPN will be hyping that shit like never before especially since the following week will be Jets/Titans.

eznark

Banned
At the back of the draft you have the pleasure of hunting for diamonds in the rough to compliment your already strong roster, and pay them relatively modest contracts. Low risk, high reward. At the top of the draft you are expected to find Jesus in Cleats, and at that time the #1 overall got $40m+. Very high risk/high reward.

Having the number one overall pick is great when there's a Lebron James there, but when the best option is Michael Olowokandi you'd rather not be the team that has the #1.

Thankfully these days the rookie contracts are smaller and teams can afford to miss.

Yeah if it were up to me I would never ever use a top five pick especially since the NFL makes it so easy to swap.

Yeah if it were up to me I would never ever use a top five pick especially since the NFL makes it so easy to swap.

What would happen if you had the first overall pick, and you just decided to not select anybody, just act like you handed your card in late. That means the team after you leapfrogges you right? Like when the Ravens and Bears tried to trade a pick and failed, some team moved up a spot.

eznark

Banned
The game I was thinking of was the Vikings game which the Packers lost at home.
Favre threw 3 picks and got benched.

No wonder I don't remember it.

Oh yeah, 98.

At first I thought you were bringing up the TJ Rubley game, which would earn you a slow death.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
They will be ok, I only see Reed missing next weeks game. The magnitude of that game will be huge! ESPN will be hyping that shit like never before especially since the following week will be Jets/Titans.

What are Brooks stats for the season? Mercilus has like 5 or 6 sacks now and 3 forced fumbles/recoveries. I feel like Brooks has been invisible just like Barwin for most of the season.

Yea the hype is going to be insane. I'm not sure I'm looking forward to it, just makes me more uptight about the game haha

Wow is Romo hurt?

Romodown.jpg

Never forget.

NBC SNF online is fantastic.

It's amazing this is free.

Oh yeah, 98.

At first I thought you were bringing up the TJ Rubley game, which would earn you a slow death.
Yeah. I was blending the memory of the 97 Colts game with the 98 Vikings game.

Glad that I could work that shit out. haha

eznark

Banned
NBC SNF online is fantastic.

It's amazing this is free.

Yeah. I was blending the memory of the 97 Colts game with the 98 Vikings game.

Glad that I could work that shit out. haha

Remember when it was ok to bench franchise QBs? Jesus that's fucking unheard of today.

Top Bottom