• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

bionic77

Looking at the remaining schedules Packers are basically a lock for the #2 seed. God damn it.
Always next year.

Just pretend you are some other teams fan and masturbate to the fact you are getting homefield. Also take pleasure in the downfall of the Bears. Speaking of which is Bob still around?

squicken

P5PJ2.jpg

poor sanchez :( i mean he makes a ton of money but i am capable of sympathizing with someone who has been scapegoated for a bad team's issues. he's not good but whoever the next savior QB is will need some help too

Fantomex

The Browns got their first road win of the season and are now on a 2 game winning streak. Are you Ok Kave Man? Kave please respond if your ok!

when-someone-tries-to-wake-you-up.gif

Fox318

poor sanchez :( i mean he makes a ton of money but i am capable of sympathizing with someone who has been scapegoated for a bad team's issues. he's not good but whoever the next savior QB is will need some help too

At the end of the day though it was his decision making that got Sanchez in trouble. You can't fix that.

Not "benched" more like pulled. Obviously he has remained the starter. But the game Bucket and I were talking about was against the Vikings in 98 and Favre was pulled for Doug Pederson.

That shit wouldn't fly today.

Which game was Romo pulled in? I honestly can't think of one.

MechDX

Isn't vizio crap?

I am getting my dad a new tv for his birthday and I am looking at 46-50 inch tvs. If I go LED I will to Samsung and Panasonic for plasma.

The higher end Vizio models are actually considered pretty damn good. Its their base line, budget models that get ripped apart.

Godslay

Banned
Not "benched" more like pulled. Obviously he has remained the starter. But the game Bucket and I were talking about was against the Vikings in 98 and Favre was pulled for Doug Pederson.

That shit wouldn't fly today.

Plummer? Might not qualify as a franchise guy though. Orton as well.

squicken

At the end of the day though it was his decision making that got Sanchez in trouble. You can't fix that.

I think he held them back the past few years. this year the whole team went bad and he's taking the fall. Tough year, but at least you aren't Arizona

eznark

Banned
Isn't vizio crap?

I am getting my dad a new tv for his birthday and I am looking at 46-50 inch tvs. If I go LED I will to Samsung and Panasonic for plasma.

They are great secondary TVs. Not the main entertainment room TV but they are great for office walls, bedrooms and bathrooms.

Sanjuro

I wonder what team Rex Ryan will destroy next. Penn State?

Fox318

I think he held them back the past few years. this year the whole team went bad and he's taking the fall. Tough year, but at least you aren't Arizona

But you know what the line wasn't as good as 09 and 10 so what. There are enough quality players around Sanchez that he should have been able to step up. He has 82 turnovers since 09 and he should have had 5-5 today.

Jets should keep him around unless they get a good trade and have a qb competition in the summer.

cajunator

Banned
Isn't vizio crap?

Nah. My parents have a bunch of vizios and they hold up pretty well.
Early Vizios were kind of crap.
Dad doesnt buy shit quality stuff so if he's cool with it, I have no problem trusting it either.

Godslay

Banned
But you know what the line wasn't as good as 09 and 10 so what. There are enough quality players around Sanchez that he should have been able to step up. He has 82 turnovers since 09 and he should have had 5-5 today.

Jets should keep him around unless they get a good trade and have a qb competition in the summer.

They are going to have to keep him. Big money tied to anything else, irc.

Top Bottom