• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

Went untouched. Dallas is a joke of a team. Just watch, they'll come back and try to make a game of this after halftime but they wont be able to finish

How in the hell can I still be a fan of this team? They haven't done shit since I started watching and that was in the Quincy Carter days...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Hahaha Cowboys. At least Iggle fans can deal with an owner who will give free reign on a GM to do there job. Jerry Jones is the Cowboy GM till death.

cajunator

Banned
If you can afford it I'd go with a major name brand TV.

This is for my bedroom. Im a blind fuck so 55 is a good size so I can see it from my futon.
I can always get a larger one later. But 55 inches is already pushing the boundaries of too big for a bedroom. This is the first large TV I have gotten. I have a 25 inch tv in there right now and its just too small. Gonna make that my computer monitor.

squicken

Ndamukong Suh keeping it classy

And here's the thing that made it even sweeter, a thing you may have missed while watching on TV: On a Don Carey interception with 6:40 to play, Ndamukong Suh laid out Colts right tackle Winston Justice, who left the game with a concussion. Worse, Suh and his teammates stood over Justice and laughed and danced.

After the game, the Colts tough-minded right guard, Mike McGlynn, was still spitting mad. In fact, he didn't run into the end zone to celebrate. He was too busy jawing with Suh and some other Lions.

"Totally ignorant on their part," McGlynn said. "Just childish stuff. We're all battling out there; I don't know if the hit was legal or not, but clearly he was hurt, and they're out there dancing and pointing at him and laughing. Just blatant disrespect. They're good players but there's no room for that. It's disgusting, really.

"If that had happened to one of their players, we'd never do something like that. But that's what makes this even sweeter. That's why they lose. I hope they never win another game."

http://www.indystar.com/article/201...ews|text|IndyStar.com&gcheck=1&nclick_check=1

fuck the lions

Tom Penny

So instead of stopping the run and making a scrub QB beat them Dallas chooses getting run all over. LOL. That is superior coaching.

bionic77

They are great secondary TVs. Not the main entertainment room TV but they are great for office walls, bedrooms and bathrooms.
He is putting in his basement. His 36" Sony CRT monster from the 1800s just died.

I am leaning towards a nice 46-50" Panasonic. They are cheap and I love their picture quality and smoothness. Plus it is in the basement so we don't need the crazy brightness of an LED.

Fantomex

This is for my bedroom. Im a blind fuck so 55 is a good size so I can see it from my futon.
I can always get a larger one later. But 55 inches is already pushing the boundaries of too big for a bedroom. This is the first large TV I have gotten. I have a 25 inch tv in there right now and its just too small. Gonna make that my computer monitor.

I would recommend another brand bro. Unless your paying over $1200 for this Vizio odds are you'll end up returning it. Vizio is the most returned brand in the tv market. Google it.

eznark

Banned
He is putting in his basement. His 36" Sony CRT monster from the 1800s just died.

I am leaning towards a nice 46-50" Panasonic. They are cheap and I love their picture quality and smoothness. Plus it is in the basement so we don't need the crazy brightness of an LED.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't give a Walmart TV as a gift. Jesus bionic you're a lawyer, stop trying to cheap out on your folks.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What's the Lions easy excuse?

Madden curse.

Ndamukong Suh keeping it classy

fuck the lions

Boo fucking hoo. How were Suh and other Lions supposed to know Eric Winston was hurt? He was talking shit (being a hyped USC grad) got hurt and all of the sudden he's innocent? Its football dude. People will talk shit and people will get hurt. Thats the nature of the game.

Top Bottom